Reviews for devoted
iolanda chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I almost felt guilty as I started reading your story because I came across it while researching history (not fiction), and I never would have thought to search fanfiction involving real figures of the plot. But, having found your story by accident, the truth is I read it and it almost made me cry. I mean it, this really touched me.
I love the idea of all these thoughts in just one moment - that final moment, and also how the first kiss stands out from all the memories. You've done something special here, I'm very glad I read it.
Glaskammer chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hello (

I know I took very much time to give you a report about the translation and I already posted the finished "product". I got a review and just wanted to pass a "well done" to you and the original story from the person, who wrote the review.

I, myself, will never be able to explain properly how much this story means to me - I almost now some parts by heart, its almost frightening.

Thank you for this piece of art!
SomethingIDontKnow chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
How sweet and heartfelt. :) wonderful. It makes very plain the truth of his devotion. :) that's what I really needed today.

Many Thanks For Writing,

GT
Notparanoid chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Its beautiful! :) So genuine. Well done.
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 6/5/2011