Reviews for The Fire Burns Bright
zhie chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love it, like seriously. :) It's really cute, hilarious, fluffy, and awwww. /dies in happiness.

Me still love SlytherinDominique though. Terrific job, Mad. :)
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Yieee! That was nice... :) But in my canon world, Dom is blonde and sort of doesn't like James... And I prefer ScorpiusRose... Haha, but it was really good!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I don't know why you thought that was terrible, Mad-O. It was really, really good. :D I just adored it. :D
combeferring chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
So, Mad, I pretty much love you forever for this and I am so tempted to print this out so I can read it before I go to sleep. (except the printer isn't working and all so I can't do that right now but still).

Now, I am going to try and attempt to express how much I love this but I suck at lists so it's just going to be all over the place.

Your writing is amazing, Maddykins. It just blew me away. I adored their relationship and you showed that wonderfully. AND YOUR DOM SINGS! Seriously, I have my Dom down as a singer so you doing this pretty much made me want to dance in happiness. I adored the bet and how the Slytherins and Gryffindors all went out together and your James and his overprotectiveness was just a million shades of wonderful!

I loved them singing together beyond belief and when she got together with Dawson I had a minimeltdown and was all "NOOOOO HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO SCORP?" And then Scorp and James hatched a plan and I got all excited and then he ran away after her apology song and ir was just so wonderfully written, Maddy, that I didn't even mind being upset.

But then they makeup and it was perfect and wonderful and THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER ADAFDSF. And they're together without them losing their bickering and I just loved it to pieces!

Oh, and even though this should have been well up near the top, I loved him running back to school with her. It made me all appy inside and I was like D'awww!

So, I love this and you forever Maddy and you really should lose bets with me more often if I get things like this out of it! It was NOT terrible and I'm just so thrilled it's for me! Thank you so, so, so much!

PS. You love me destroying your personal canon ;)
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
ABSOLULTY AND TOTALLY LOVED IT MADDYKINS ;D

EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A SCORPDOM SHIPPER; THIS WAS EPICIALLY AMY-ZHIE-ING ;D (YAY! MY FIRST USE OF THAT ;)

haha, wow man, you were right about Caps ;)

Anyways, I loved it Mad.

Great job on this 10k monster ;P

&heartsRachel :)
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That was some long DomScorp!

I loved it. You did a great job. Somehow, this reflects my idea of a DracoGinny relationship :D Incredible, Mad!