Reviews for Imperfect Lullabies
cje24576 chapter 2 . 11/19
Nice so far! However, you might want to consider getting a beta reader. I've seen a number of places where you're missing a word in the sentence & some errors in punctuation & grammar. This is not a flame, it's just a suggestion. Other than the errors, it's good so far.
cje24576 chapter 1 . 11/16
Nice start so far. I wonder who's speaking. However, you really need to consider getting a beta reader. You have a bunch of run on sentences & grammar errors. For example, when you say "and far to ready to take on the world", it should be "and far *too* ready to take on the world" ("too" with 2 o's) (a lot of people make this mistake). Other than the grammar & run on sentences, it's good. This is not a flame, I'm just suggesting you get a beta. I hope you're not offended.
EvaRose123 chapter 6 . 6/13
CharlotteM98 chapter 6 . 4/24
Love this story ! Please update soon !
Please update soon ! Love this
Emmettluver2010 chapter 6 . 1/27
So glad your back I hope you update soon
PrettyPrincess2013 chapter 6 . 1/27
As always your story line is brilliant keep up the work when you can love
NL92 chapter 6 . 1/27
I'm so glad you updated and I hope you update again soon
Oh boy,I wonder how John will get out of that he not wear a wedding band?
Looking forward to the next
Novella Vialli chapter 6 . 1/26
Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
dakotaevansss chapter 6 . 1/26
Omg! You updated! I love this fanfic! Lol!
peaches2010 chapter 6 . 1/26
Can't wait to see how john gets himself out of that one. Great update can't wait for more
NL92 chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Just recently re-watched takers so I thought to have a look at some Takers fanfiction and clicked on this.
I've enjoyed what you've wrote so far,I hope that he does tell her or he is going to lose her.
Hope (if you can) you'll update this to see what happens next.
soldout15 chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Please write more. Must know what happens.
PrettyPrincess2013 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
its a good story i hope you will finish it
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
I'm glad you updated I love this story.