Reviews for Of Rooms and Belonging
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This is so sweet. :-3
Mirnava chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was wonderful, especially the ending. "It was mine." I could just imagine the tiny smirk on Obi-Wan's face. It was just too adorable that Anakin was naturally comforted by Obi's presence. To be perfectly honest, I thought it was Qui-Gon's room, though I was surprised that it was the messier of the two!
I usually don't like tiny Ani, but this was too adorable. Wonderful job!
Mirnava
Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is a good chapter,and think you should write more
tears of the cold moon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
very good. I liked the ending. Of course it is Obi-Wan, who is compassionate and kind :)
Merope Enyra chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow. I loved this fanfic! :)
happy-me-111 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I totally totally called it! I KNEW it was going to be Obi-Wan's room. WINNING-for you, actually, as this is an awesome story.
time2read chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hahaha didnt see that one coming obi wans room lol loved this write more!
Zvezda chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
OMG that was suck a wonderful little story! i loved it! :)

I've always been a fan of obi wan, and there is never enough stories about him and anikan when he was a padawan. that was very nice - well done!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
well. this story just made me tear up. so...bittersweet. loved it.
Cayde chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Great story! The twist at the end was great, I love that it was actually Obi-Wan's room. And heck yeah i would like another chapter! It would love another one :)
reallyverybored chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
woa, this is goood, especially about the rooms :D
Sally the Sunflower chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Nawwwwww, this is so cute. I can actually see Anakin doing something like this, and then it turned out to be Obi's room.

Reading this really made me smile thank you for sharing.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great story! everybody was really in charcter. nice job :)

~Darthmihi
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh my god, this was so sweet! I absolutely loved it and they were so in character.
pavelcchekov chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Ahaha, I freaked out at the end of this fic. I totally guessed that it was Obi-Wan's room, and that line he said was absolutely awesome. As soon as I read that the room was messy, I was like 'bro, it's Obi-Wan's, bro'. Ahh, this was great.