Reviews for Of Rooms and Belonging
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 3/27
Awww.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
geek179 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I've read this a bunch of times and it is just super adorable every time! I love how Anakin describes temple life and his new partnership with Obi-wan!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This is so sweet. :-3
Mirnava chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was wonderful, especially the ending. "It was mine." I could just imagine the tiny smirk on Obi-Wan's face. It was just too adorable that Anakin was naturally comforted by Obi's presence. To be perfectly honest, I thought it was Qui-Gon's room, though I was surprised that it was the messier of the two!
I usually don't like tiny Ani, but this was too adorable. Wonderful job!
Mirnava
Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is a good chapter,and think you should write more
tears of the cold moon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
very good. I liked the ending. Of course it is Obi-Wan, who is compassionate and kind :)
Merope Enyra chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow. I loved this fanfic! :)
happy-me-111 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I totally totally called it! I KNEW it was going to be Obi-Wan's room. WINNING-for you, actually, as this is an awesome story.
time2read chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hahaha didnt see that one coming obi wans room lol loved this write more!
Zvezda chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
OMG that was suck a wonderful little story! i loved it! :)

I've always been a fan of obi wan, and there is never enough stories about him and anikan when he was a padawan. that was very nice - well done!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
well. this story just made me tear up. so...bittersweet. loved it.
Cayde chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Great story! The twist at the end was great, I love that it was actually Obi-Wan's room. And heck yeah i would like another chapter! It would love another one :)
reallyverybored chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
woa, this is goood, especially about the rooms :D
Sally the Sunflower chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Nawwwwww, this is so cute. I can actually see Anakin doing something like this, and then it turned out to be Obi's room.

Reading this really made me smile thank you for sharing.