Reviews for Undercover
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Well, speaking with your crossbow doesn't really say much in the way of sanity, Varric. And so in conclusion, no one in Kirkwall is sane, apart of the Arishok maybe.
MsBarrows chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hahaha, I can recall seeing that axe recently in a screenshot and having a massive WTF! moment over it. Great little drabble :)
KyeShgall chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Well done. Sweet and funny. I love this genre of little fic that pokes fun at how apostate Hawke and her mage friends can roam the streets in their ridiculous robes and bearing massive staves... right beneath the noses of seemingly oblivious templars.
Kazic chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Where exactly is this staff? I like crazy Hawke. I'd like to see a non-crazy hawke/fenris one-shot from you. Especially when you are a mage that is a very interesting pairing. You do complicated relationships very well. Starting up my 3rd playthrough. I really enjoy this game. Am I wrong to think the Arishok is kinda hot?
Kazic chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Aziethe chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
how cute! poor Varric. And poor Cullen too!
KarasuKimi chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I believe Varric would be the one who identified with being a little 'too fond' of a weapon. Wonderful:) I always thought on when I walked into the gallows wearing robes, staff and whatnot why they didn't smite right there and then? Ah, Hawke... so nonsensical. KK
What Ithacas Mean chapter 1 . 4/10/2011