Reviews for Goodbyes Don't Last Forever
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love the mystery about her departure... and this fic is so sweet and tender. You write it so well that we can completly see the scene. Wonderful fic.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Why was Gillian saying goodbye in the first place? Thanks for writing and sharing.
Starbuck0322 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Sweet. Tender. I got a bit 'o misty eyed there. Don't go Gill... I hate goodbyes too.
Tinochka chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Beautifully written but too sad( I hope you're not preparing us to saying Goodbye to Lie to me xD

Anyway, nothing lasts forever, for that matter, nor does the waiting for their decision...))

Thanks for writing!)
divakat chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
If I beg you to write her coming back will you do it? *Sobs*

This is lovely as it is and you leave us with hope, but I mean, just think how amazing the reunion would be if you kept this feeling!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh, why'd she have to leave? That was lovely. Sad, but lovely.
LieBones chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very well written so please don't leave it at that. I would love to have this story continue through when she decides to return to him.
CharlieBravo chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Aw you've done such a good job of capturing the sweet vulnerability in this story. I like reading Cal like this (and more so when it's well written!)
SassyCop chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Aww! SAD! I don't want her to say goodbye either!

You always capture the emotion between these two so well... Can we get a fic for when she comes back? :) Please?
csiAngel chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Aww, beautifully hopeful! Great writing as always. I'm glad I was finally able to read it :)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
You can't leave us hanging like this! Ok, guess you can. I was a bit of wait with ff being down but well worth it. Thanks for writing.