Reviews for Fright!
Immortalman18 chapter 13 . 6/17
Why do Stories always end right before the good part?
4Kristen4 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Really looking forward to reading more! :) Please keep going!
A is for Angel chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
so exicted for more3 thank you for updating;)
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
love it so much3
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
YAY! So happy they made up! Is Bella going to the trial or no? I hope he lets her, she just wants to support him! Can't wait to read more!

p.s LOVE the two chapters in one day! :)
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
so exicted for more3
Alia19 chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
Pleeaaaaase Updaate It's awesome!
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
Damn! Very intense chapter! Will Bella forgive him? Or at least make him feel guilty a little bit then forgive him! Can't wait to read more..Update Soon!
wackynicolecsu chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
ohhhh I hope that they both can sit and talk about it. I understand why Edward doesn't want her to go but then again I understand why she has be there. Can't wait to read more!
Oreo-PeanutButter-Macaroni chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
why must they fight! i love the fight tho and Bella making Edward sleeping on the couch:) love it! update soon
A is for Angel chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
so very very exicted for more
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Good Chapter! I feel like they both have their points in the argument! Edward was trying to protect Bella from the trial! And Bella wants to be there for Edward and support him through it! Can't wait to see what happens next...Update Soon!
wackynicolecsu chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
awwe Tom wants to propose...I think he should go romantic side and do it where they first met...or even recreate their first date and toward the end of the date propose. Love the chapter can't wait to read more!
Oreo-PeanutButter-Macaroni chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
great chapters! bella was so cute as a nurse and whats up with the part when she got up in the middle of the night? update soon
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Good Chapter! The Baseball Game is really cute and romantic! Like "Will you Marry Me?" On the screen? That's funny and reallly cute! Can't wait to read more...Update soon!