Reviews for CadyCakes
Guest chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
Awesome
MiraxTHorn chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story! And you had me fooled, I suspected Joe throughout! Older Steph and Ranger were very interesting to read and well fleshed out as characters. The Ducky/PTSD angle worked really well, too! I'd love to see this universe continued in a sequel!

Regards,
M.
Fanficescape chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I don't find Antonio Banderas attractive at all. I had to work hard to get that picture out of my head! I've read your story before and loved it. Can't wait to reacquaint myself with it!
harnicem chapter 31 . 3/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It ended up going in directions I wasn't expected but liked. The AU you created was wonderful. That they were all older was a great choice.
jbspencer06 chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
I think I like older Ranger and Stephanie better. Lol.
emmme3 chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
Thost is def going on my faves list...loved it!
VVine chapter 31 . 3/25/2013
Great story! I loved the new take on an AU :) .
georgiagirlagain chapter 31 . 12/28/2012
Awesome story, but you left me hanging at the end!
Bri-33 chapter 31 . 9/24/2012
Another great piece! You have such a wonderful way of capturing real emotion. I think that may be what I enjoy best about your stories. Your addressing such real & sensitive issues such as the loss of a child and PTSD while weaving them into a beautiful story really showcases your talent as a writer. I admit to be hesitant to start a story that had Steph & Ranger meeting so much later in life. I was afraid I would spend too much thought on all their lost time without each other. Instead I appreciated that it's never too late for second chances and sometimes the best is yet to come. It really was more a story of hope and new beginnings. Well done!
Bri-33 chapter 29 . 9/24/2012
Swimming in vomit would be more appealing than being around this guy. . .
Bri-33 chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
I like the part where Ranger leaves his typical three word message and then Tank frowns at him prompting a more polite message. (giggles) So what has happened to Steph? . . .
Bri-33 chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Now that sounded like a real kiss! Hot!
Bri-33 chapter 16 . 9/24/2012
The pain of losing one's child. They say there is nothing worse. It's amazing to see how Steph has turned that tragedy into a force for good. Now what's up with this sniper thing? Even in Vegas, with such a peaceful vocation, Steph is still attracting crazies?
Bri-33 chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Looks like she's finally letting some of those walls come down. She's such an interesting dichotomy of strong yet broken.
Bri-33 chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Definitely not how I pictured their first shower experience to go. Poor Steph! That whole scene with the van was so traumatic but she helped that man like a pro. She really has grown into a strong woman.