Reviews for CadyCakes
marysix chapter 31 . 9/22
At first, I really wasn't sure about this story. But by chapter 3, I was totally hooked. It's cliche, but I laughed, I cried, I loved this story!
aridom2000 chapter 31 . 4/25
I wouldn't even know where to begin. This is the best Stephanie Plum fanfic I've read so far. I laughed, I cried, I read it all in a day and a half. Could not put it down once I got started...pesky things like dinner and sleep got in the way.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 31 . 3/27
Thank you SO MUCH for this delightful AU tale of Steph and Carlos meeting as 50 year olds! So precious, poignant at times, scary at others, and that adorable Ducky semi-OC! I could hear David McCallum's voice reading every line of dialogue written for him! You nailed Ducky's personality and speech mannerisms!

And Stephanie was great: LOVED how she blew through RangeMan security on her bicycle and she had no idea she'd done anything wrong! Also, how Ducky rightly identified her as a highly sensitive Empath, and how she used her unwitting talent to help all the Merry Men begin healing from their lonely existences. She was amazing!

Great tale! I hope to return to re-read it someday! Thank you for posting! -Kathy
34165 chapter 31 . 3/16
Great Story! I like the older Steph & Ranger. Thank you!
got2BaBabeFan chapter 31 . 3/16
Wonderful story.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 5 . 3/16
Love the healthy eating props. Diabetes is strong in my family & I've committed to healthy eating & down to a healthy weight to control it. So important as it can impact all major organs. Thanks for pushing it.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 1 . 3/16
Excited to find something I haven't read. How did I miss this? Anyway love setting of LV. I used to live there & know trop & pecos well. :)
mandababe15 chapter 31 . 1/13
Such a great story I'm very glad that I reread this story making sure that all of the different elements flowed together seamlessly
melyons chapter 31 . 12/12/2015
Ack! I can't believe it's over! Wonderful AU. Ones of my favorites.
melyons chapter 24 . 12/12/2015
PTSD would explain a "deep dark secret" and "not physically sick but ..."
melyons chapter 14 . 12/11/2015
That was ingenious of her to provide compression like she did.
melyons chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Interesting insight. I am always fine until someone comforts me. Then it is game over.
melyons chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
This story is even better the second time. Great writing.
MargaritaS chapter 31 . 12/8/2015
very interesting, i loved the MM. you should do some outtakes of steph cashing in her iou's :)
willowchat chapter 31 . 10/5/2015
I had not yet read this story, it's a shame.. I realy loved it. it is a very nice UA. thanks