Reviews for CadyCakes
PhillyGirl27 chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
Just re-read one of my all-time fav stories on FF, Jenny. Thanks for a delightful read using unusual circumstances for a fresh new outlook for a Babe FF story. Loved your Steph/Tiger who all the Rangemen fell a little in love with. Thanks for keeping Ranger guessing about his Babe and for them each accepting who they are at age 50. I think I loved the story even more this second time around. Thanks again! -Kathy
jules3677 chapter 31 . 1/17/2018
Just finished reading your story. Enjoyed your Steph character, it was a delight that your Steph was successful and independent. Impressed how you wove her backstory into the plot. Liked that all the characters were more mature and established. Glad that Joe was a minor role. So glad you didn’t change any of the Rangeman characters and that Ranger remained true. Thank you for a fun read.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 31 . 12/4/2017
Nice story. I love this AU. very well done
Sassysaint chapter 31 . 9/19/2017
Excellent story. I was sad to see it end
Carol421 chapter 31 . 6/20/2017
Loved this story! Your stories are always interesting, and wonderfully written. The characters in this one really touch your heart.
Stephanie chapter 31 . 1/8/2017
One of the best I've read on this site
deviates322 chapter 31 . 12/8/2016
Just wanted to say this is one of my all time favorite stories! Liz
marysix chapter 31 . 9/22/2016
At first, I really wasn't sure about this story. But by chapter 3, I was totally hooked. It's cliche, but I laughed, I cried, I loved this story!
aridom2000 chapter 31 . 4/25/2016
I wouldn't even know where to begin. This is the best Stephanie Plum fanfic I've read so far. I laughed, I cried, I read it all in a day and a half. Could not put it down once I got started...pesky things like dinner and sleep got in the way.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 31 . 3/27/2016
Thank you SO MUCH for this delightful AU tale of Steph and Carlos meeting as 50 year olds! So precious, poignant at times, scary at others, and that adorable Ducky semi-OC! I could hear David McCallum's voice reading every line of dialogue written for him! You nailed Ducky's personality and speech mannerisms!

And Stephanie was great: LOVED how she blew through RangeMan security on her bicycle and she had no idea she'd done anything wrong! Also, how Ducky rightly identified her as a highly sensitive Empath, and how she used her unwitting talent to help all the Merry Men begin healing from their lonely existences. She was amazing!

Great tale! I hope to return to re-read it someday! Thank you for posting! -Kathy
Carol 34165 chapter 31 . 3/16/2016
Great Story! I like the older Steph & Ranger. Thank you!
got2BaBabeFan chapter 31 . 3/16/2016
Wonderful story.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Love the healthy eating props. Diabetes is strong in my family & I've committed to healthy eating & down to a healthy weight to control it. So important as it can impact all major organs. Thanks for pushing it.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Excited to find something I haven't read. How did I miss this? Anyway love setting of LV. I used to live there & know trop & pecos well. :)
mandababe15 chapter 31 . 1/13/2016
Such a great story I'm very glad that I reread this story making sure that all of the different elements flowed together seamlessly