Reviews for HaloSWEndwar
trninjakiller chapter 7 . 4/24
No I am not going to read a story about the covenant ally in with the separatists it is against halo cannon.
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 4/24
What. The. Hell.

You just had a UNSC representatives tell a foreign power information that is classified so high that the mere mention of it warrants an execution.
Chuckie Anelli chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
This was a great story! Just like your other HALO/SW crossovers, the interplay between each respective universe's characters is phenomenal. I also like how you've got the military jargon down pat. The only issue I had and its the tiniest issue (from me being a geek) is that Dooku's lightsaber should've been able to vaporize the bullets since it is superheated plasma. Other than that, I LOVED how Dooku took apart the ODST and the Spartans! A Jedi/Sith vs. Spartan fight should always be a close contest and you did a good job of showing that. Keep these stories up!
Ditman chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Good story so far, seems like Spartans are better than the elite clones.
Didd23 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
time and time again i've seen this small, yet important mistake throughout halo/star wars cross overs. the people of the star wars universe can read our words even though they use a completely different alphabet. if nobody believes me, just look up galactic basic
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
To fuck your self a spartan could easily take on a Jedi and win espasialy when the Spartans speed is second to the fastest spartan in the history of halo and not even a Jedi could dodge a shotgun blast so the count would have died in the initial shot
Kelana-ti chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Ok... this is a pretty good Halo/SW crossover. It makes since, is pretty realistic. You don't give either side a major technological advantage, or go into annoying detail about weapons and ships. Too many fanfictions do that, and this fanfic is a rare one that doesn't. I also like that Sergeant Holloway and the Spartans treat the clones like men. I've read stories where the clones are treated (by the author) as flesh droids. Not here though. Here, they are men. Really like Holloway's interactions with them.

Hmmm. Hard to review an entire story, but I'll have a go. there a few instances where things seemed a little unrealistic... not sure the Senate would get so ticked off at the bar fight. The UNSC and Covenant people got into a fight with criminals, after all. However, it would depend on how the fight was started. Admitedly, it wasn't a good idea to leave the crime scene...

And in the fight with the Gravemind, you had Rex leading a bunch of ARC troopers. He wouldn't, because he's not an ARC.

I did like the fight between the SPARTANS and Dooku. They got beat up pretty bad, but still held on longer then some Jedi would. I also think that it's true a SPARTAN wouldn't understand how dangerous a Sith is. Dig might have tried to stop Vincent a little more, though.

All in all, I very much enjoyed this. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
RagnarBlackmane chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
He had his hands around dooku's throat and wrist.

Dooku should be dead, force or not. I rearlise you need to balance the two but once a spartan has his hands on a human, it's all over. One flick of his thumb or the slight tightening of his hands and boom.

I find it hard to believe a soldier trained from such a young age woud hesitate or gloat at such a moment. He would just kill him straight away.
im2lazy4aname chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Cortana was a fifth generation smart ai that is two generations better so sigfried and manuel should be sixth generation.
im2lazy4aname chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
The MAC is a huge gun not missile Magnetic Accelerator CANON
im2lazy4aname chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
I really hate those egocentric jerks who kill enemies by hitting them in the back while they fight and say "I am the best!" if they are the best why can't they win a straight up fight?
Battle Bruva Volks chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
your missing a chapter
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Nice.:)
warrior117 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
this awsome so far. come pared to most of the crap mad on this subject. please update soon . also if i might ask are the jiralhanae /aka the brutes/ good guy in this story? or at least some cause they are the most loyal to the covenent riligon? and if they are l have some ideas.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 6/2/2011