Reviews for The Cobweb Tarantella
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
GYAAAA! THIS IS SO SWEET! FAMILY CARE THING! I CANT STOP GRINNING! THIS IS AMAZING!

Mukuro oh Mukuro... still stubborn as always. Tsuna snapped in calm manner! Verrry goooodd... *humming*
And Thank you Chrome! You safe your Mukuro-sama for called Tsuna for help! ;)

NICE FIC!
CRMLDNSN chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Ah, family fluff to keep us warm.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
uahh this was awesome... i almost cried ( iactually listened to liszt - ) you're really something
phppsmsss chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
two thumbs up for this excellent work
Morte Lise chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Oh, this was lovely. And just a bit sad, despite the happy ending.

Aw, Hibari, you DO have a soul, you sap! And I love that the Kokuyo boys aren't just crazy and headstrong but actually damaged-and that Tsuna can see that. It's a sad day when Chrome's the most levelheaded member of a team.

Welcome to the family, Mukuro. Took ya long enough.

Wonderful job! (And thank you for the review as well! *hugs back*)
Forever27 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
"Mukuro outweighed them all with a 'whopping' 52 kilos"

What does that line mean? I don't really get it...
clo-eli chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I loved the story
PeachTeaKT chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Haha Chrome snores? That's actually kind of cute. I always wondered what they did to Chikusa. I think it's touching that Hibari cares too. It's freaking Hibari! This was very well written, and everyone is in character. Keep writing!
iceecream456 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
wahh i like this chapter! :D update soon! :D
Laura The Esper chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
What a sweet story.. :3
SushiBomb chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Aww... Tsuna is the best boss ever. And boy, Mukuro is damn lucky he picked someone as sweet and caring as Chrome to be his proxy. If it were anyone else, they'd probably be dead. Really wonderful story as usual. It was a refreshing take on the relationship between the Vongola and Kokuyo. Great job xoxo
Reidluver chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
D'aww! A wonderful ending to this cute story. :) I really liked the touch that Hibari was the one to pay for their private rooms. And the part where Mukuro said that Hibari thought he was asleep when he wasn't made me crack up. XD Uggg-those guys are such idiots but it's nice to know that they'll have a place to stay in the Vongola mansion now. Great job as always!
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Ack! what happened?

you really brought the feelings out great! Please continue soon!
RealityBitez chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
OMG what? WHAT? NO... a cliffhanger.. QAQ where are they..? Oh and when does this take place? Hope you can update soon..if you don't mind
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hmmmm.. Wonder how life would be for Mukuro and co. without Kokuyo land? X) i'll bet Ken's not happy bout it