Reviews for The Cobweb Tarantella
Morte Lise chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
MUKURO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? This can only end in disaster or fluff. Or disastrous fluff.

Props to Chrome, though. It's nice to see her taking initiative when her family's in danger (goodness knows the poor thing probably wouldn't do it otherwise).

RUN FASTER TSUNA!
SushiBomb chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
*CRIES* Oh my God! What happened to Mukuro? I need to know!Waiting impatiently for the next chapter!
iceecream456 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
dramatic cliffhanger! update soon! :)
Reidluver chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I HATE YOU! Why must you end on such a cliffhanger? XD Just kidding-I knew what I was in for the moment Chrome said that Mukuro was in danger. -sigh- Now I'm getting all protective of our favorite nappo-chan and have this overwhelming desire to hug him. As always, brilliant characterization. :) I loved the interaction between Tsuna and Chrome-so cute! And the fact that Hibari of all people gave a small gasp makes me very anxious...
Smiling Moon chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Ooh, the suspense. This will be a revolutionary fic, I can tell. Do continue the nice work.
iceecream456 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
subscribing! :D
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Yay new story! I love your characterization of Mukuro, seriously. And Tsuna really is the sweetest boss :3 Can't wait for the nexr chapter!
PeachTeaKT chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Hmm. Interesting. I like the idea a lot. It's fresh and new and not a romance. It's not that i don't like romance, but they get kind of old after a while. Hehe I hope that the condo has some really strange mold growing over the walls and rats or something. That would make things more interesting.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Dude this story took forever to show up. :( Oh well-I can read it now so that's all that matters. Anyway, so sad! We all knew it would happen sometime though. I'm very curious to see where you're going with this.
Forever27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Please update! I want to read more! :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2