Reviews for Potter! You're Dead!
zaina2004 chapter 9 . 4/7
Seriously, whoever came up with these ideas, is a complete genius and is very witty.( I mean that in a good way.
zaina2004 chapter 6 . 4/7
So sad yet touching. From now on, I will always try to be closer to my friends and family because this made me think that the closer I am to my friends and family, the closer I will be in Heaven, insha allah ( hopefully )
zaina2004 chapter 1 . 4/7
Totes funny. whoever came up with this story is truly a genius and a quite clever comedian
This story is off to a good start. However, I would love it if you would brush up on the rules of punctuation for dialogue. Your grammatical mistakes distract from your otherwise good writing.
BeckNiece chapter 15 . 2/12
Really enjoyed this story. I made me laugh out loud.
Blushing One chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
This was really good, I truly enjoyed it. It was nice to see that people weren't saved for once. I do like those stories but it is nice to read some with the original ending. Things happen for s reason you know? That said, I am curious as to what happened after they got back...
Lily Luna Potter chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Great Story! I loved it! You have given me ideas for Albus Potter and the Servant of the Basilisk that I am going to write.
Thanks.
Amy chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Amazing! The ages are a little off as Lily would be starting her first year in 2014, really good story though!
CoconutBanana chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
Hello!
So, I think that you have had a great idea, however, I think it is really sad that your story was ruined by all the grammer errors. There were countless comma mistakes, and many others.
Also, some things were (in my opinion) entirely unbelievable.
For instance: The entire order (except for Tonks and Lupin) leave after dinner, although some teenagers from the future have arrived, and they know how all things ended, and who lives and who dies?
I know that if I were a member of the order, I would love to know what happens and whether I and my loved ones make it.
Lets face it, you were simply too lazy to write about so many people. Especially Dumbledore would have loved to hear about the things those kids have to say.
That leads us to a MASSIVE plot hole. Harry (past) & co all got obliviated, so they no longer know the future. However most of the order pranced away with the knowledge that the kids of Harry Potter and his friends popped by for a visit, therefore knowing that they win the war.
Sorry, but that was not the only plot hole. Also, many reactions are not well done.
'Oh, Harry's kids are here from the future! Let's have a food fight instead of asking them important things such as how to win the war!'
Or
'Oh, I died. But that's okay, seeing as it's in the future and everybody else is happy anyway!'
I mean, honestly. Fred learns that he is going to die, but doesn't need to deal with that knowledge at all? Instead he is busy pranking Rose with his new friends.
I think that is a real shame, because this fanfiction had so much potential, but I am very disappointed.
Honestly, how hard is it to get a beta to spell/grammar check this and check for plot holes?
I hope you are not going to be offended, this is just my opinion.
Coco
Bubbles of Colours chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
I love your fic... I'm crying right now, it was so beautiful.
Princess123 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
You should make another chapter where james and the other kids that got transported to the other time come back and bring everyone there to their time but Tonks,harry,ginny,George,Molly,Arthur, , Ron,Sirius,Fred and Remus's memories not a actully being erased when hermione goes . Please make another chapter soon and send it to
Elena chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
This story is... AWESOME! And it is even more AWESOME being finished. This is the first story here that I found about harry potter that was FINISHED. I am happy now. Thanks and keep writing stories :) :)
Littlelamblittledove chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I'm sorry, but if Victoire was a Ravenclaw, and Teddy was a Hufflepuff, why would she wear silver (Slytherin)? Very confusing. Even her Dad was a Gryffinfor (scarlet and gold) and the closest Slytherin would be Teddy's grandmother... So... why silver?
hictoothisnumber2 chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
happy ending
Harryfan011 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Definitely not my favourite time travel story, but it was good. I felt that it was too kiddish and no originality.

In other words, plot was so BORING... But, I admired your efforts and wish you best of luck for your future stories and ambitions.