Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
oh wow! sexy
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I came to this fic on the recommendation of a friend and beta named TOW Gunner. I would never have opened it otherwise. I'm not a Harry Potter fan (every time I hear the name, I think of the misanthropic tycoon from 'It's a Wonderful Life'). Also, I tend to cast a critical eye on explicit scenes, since they're so often attempts to make up for a lack of plot and/or characterization.

That being the case, I would have missed out on a marvelous little story.

I don't know the characters of the Harry Potter Universe, but I recognize these young people just the same. You've made them very real and sympathetic, and I smiled a great many times as I read this. Far from being gratuitous, the racy parts of the story were utterly necessary and enlightening, and even managed to convey humor in the end. A lovely and lighthearted piece as promised, and beautifully crafted.
Anonymous Grunt chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is such a great story, and it came together so well. I'm sorry that it took so long for me to review; you deserved better than that.

I think that you really nailed the voice of each character; the interaction between Ginny and Hermione really "sold" me. There's something comforting about them doing something so mundane as doing each others hair. Too many stories seem to forget that they're teenagers, and that they should be allowed to act like it.

I especially love the little things, like how Hermione keeps turning her head and making things harder on poor Ginny.

Do you think that we readers could maybe get a few more stories? Not necessarily in this vein, but small, fun little vignettes?
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Nice little Ficlet but I think Harry got cheated, Ginny got to see him but he didn't get the same pleasure.

Great writing and I'll have to check out some more of your stories.

Steve
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aww, I wish it went on longer. Well, still love it!
RagnarBlackmane chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
An outstanding piece like usual!

I noticed you mentioned that you won't post it's Brother story, which I assume that mean that you have it. If not, I guess assumption makes an arse out of me!

If it's not too much bother, and if you have it of course, can you send it to me please? I find myself very curious about Harry's side of things.

Anyway, thanks for the great read :D

Ragnar
Number27 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Excellent story. I would really love to see the POV of Harry.
Quackpotty chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Nicely done!
Wolfshadow31 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Well written, and a thoroughly enjoyable read. Thanks for writing, and keep it up!
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
Ella Ridell chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Sweet. I hope we get to read part two.
Purple2black chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Ahhh, I darned wish I could read the second part of this! hope that editor of yours returns from the dead...lol no offense to he/she

Anyhow a really good story with lotsof depth and character
DanielWhite chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
excellent
AlmondJoy1479 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
One shot?NNOOOOOOO this is a really good story i would deffinitly read more if you continued!love love love im begging you...MORE!That is all.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really liked this! VERY nice and steamy descriptions, and if I had that kind of description to feast my eyes on like Ginny, I'm sure I would've been doing some ogling of my own as well! : I don't see why Ron wouldn't know what a tent is, but I did get a good sense of Hermione's obvious frustration with Ron only seeing her as "one of the guys!"

I would dearly LOVE to read Harry's p.o.v. for all of this! You did such an awesome job writing Ginny's p.o.v., I'm sure you'd do a fabulous job with Harry's as well! (Hint, hint!) :)