Reviews for A Kindred Spirit
Jose19 chapter 14 . 3/13
I think that Laxus needs to be taught a harsh lesson because he is not a bad person but his attidude needs change, and only way to do this is through force.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/13
I hope he gets other skills along with what he has because the foes of Fairy Tail are quite powerful and Naruto can't beat Laxus with these summons knowing how powerful Laxus is as you know.
helrio uzugaku chapter 18 . 2/26
Dude love the story can't wait to read the next chapter :) just started reading it today and I gotta say I have been looking for a naruxlucy pairing but for some reason they are rare, usually it's erza or Mira but I love the plot, can't figure out if this is a multi crossover with rohanoa zoro but hey if luffy makes an appearance later and gets me laughing who am I to complain?
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
"fathom" means one of two things: 1) to understand something, 2) a distance going down in deep water. So the phrase "with pure fathom and rage" actually has no meaning. You might want to fix that, or keep it in mind for future use.
LioPyro7890 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
taking out high level monsters for Gaara and Naruto's mission for the rabbit disc.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Spedisie... Is he perhaps the '13th' zodiac animal the Cat? It seems highly plausible taking into consideration the story of the great banquet where 13 animals started to make thier way there only for the Rat to trick the Cat into not coming in some way; either pushing him into a river or saying it was the next day...

Cool chapter I like Yirrow.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
sorry, i stopped reading at "namikaze"
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Will you update soon its been like a year or so?!
Thomas.Lpy.7503 chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
what about the other jinchuurikis and clans?
MaskedRiderEnzo chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
it getting even more awesome even better that it was gaara
naruto-phenex chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
muito bom
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
awesome story i never thought that naruto as a spirit mage of sorts would work out quite so well as this one I hope you continue on this story I wonder how you will portray genbu, seiryu, byakko, and suzaku as well as the rest of the zodiac animals
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
This is great! Now all you need to do is TELL ME ABOUT GAARA! MY INNER FANGIRL IS DIEING SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY! how could you just drop a cliffie like THAT onto me! * sniff* please post soon.
Narutofan8762 chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
This is a great story. I think you're doing just fine with the romance part of the story. I hope you can update and continue this story. I want to see Lucy become stronger than she is in the canon. Are Naruto and Jellal brothers? That would explain their similar attitudes (before Jellal went crazy) and why Mystogan seems close to him. I would like to see Naruto and Erza bond and become friends or like siblings (just an idea).
KakashiStyle chapter 18 . 1/17/2014