Reviews for A Kindred Spirit
anushah.jawad chapter 18 . 6/18
Naruto wouldn't happen to be jellal or anything will he? In the earthland, i mean.
LightningGodFox28150 chapter 8 . 6/10
Yirrow looks like lucario and the rasen looks like lucario's aura sphere
Silverserpent74 chapter 2 . 5/3
I think it's Cerberus the guard dog of hell and with the volcano being called 'the gate of hell' and the demon having three heads it fits. Unless I'm wrong then I have nothing.
varee chapter 1 . 4/30
The 'mooron' comment was gold. Pure gold.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
Is it sasuke or sombody
GAteZerO chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
GAARA!
Gaara came out
yayyayyyay!
Its been soon long pease update soon

Gaara Gaara!
YumiKnowsBest chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
i reaaaaaaaally hopeyou continue writing tis story, its really enjoyable, so I hope you pick it up again.
Konoha's D. Last Dragneel chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
Hey! It's a nice story, please continue the story!:)
Jose19 chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
I think that Laxus needs to be taught a harsh lesson because he is not a bad person but his attidude needs change, and only way to do this is through force.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
I hope he gets other skills along with what he has because the foes of Fairy Tail are quite powerful and Naruto can't beat Laxus with these summons knowing how powerful Laxus is as you know.
helrio uzugaku chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
Dude love the story can't wait to read the next chapter :) just started reading it today and I gotta say I have been looking for a naruxlucy pairing but for some reason they are rare, usually it's erza or Mira but I love the plot, can't figure out if this is a multi crossover with rohanoa zoro but hey if luffy makes an appearance later and gets me laughing who am I to complain?
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
"fathom" means one of two things: 1) to understand something, 2) a distance going down in deep water. So the phrase "with pure fathom and rage" actually has no meaning. You might want to fix that, or keep it in mind for future use.
LioPyro7890 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
taking out high level monsters for Gaara and Naruto's mission for the rabbit disc.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Spedisie... Is he perhaps the '13th' zodiac animal the Cat? It seems highly plausible taking into consideration the story of the great banquet where 13 animals started to make thier way there only for the Rat to trick the Cat into not coming in some way; either pushing him into a river or saying it was the next day...

Cool chapter I like Yirrow.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
sorry, i stopped reading at "namikaze"