Reviews for Foreseen
inquiete chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
Cool, interesting meeting I really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait for the next installment.
dragon fier 20 chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
:D Welcome back! 3 omg, that was amazing. i'm sooo glad that they finally got to meet Kalona.. :D loved it a lot and i can't wait for more! plz update soon!
Wolflover235 chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
So. They all met. Kalona is being more sweet than evil. I hope he's staying good and isn't acting. Well. Update soon!
Zoey2012 chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
I really loved it! Please continue writing i will be looking so forward to it!
Fallen chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
So, my thoughts on this, so far. It does have much the same tone as the series, which is something rare in fanfiction. I do wish you'd write with more emotion, more of who the characters are shining through, but that's a hang up Of third person. It's more difficult to do in third. I did find it a little frustrating that kalona was using the word 'children' every sentence. While that's very in character for him to address them as such, the constant redundancy of it was a tad... Excessive. All in all, welcome back to fanfiction, and I did like this first chapter after you returned, despite the concrit. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Xx Fallen
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
it would suck if she did die. i cant wait for them to meet Kalona though. that is an awesome chapter! :)
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
that's amazing but i'm kind of like what if that necklace is a curse or something? which is probs what someone will say in the next chapter...But this is great! :)
Julianna Rose chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
When will you continue this story. Oh, and please don't let good characters die. I'm reading another HoN fan fiction, and a lot of peeps are dead. So, don't kill great characters. Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse.
Wolflover235 chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Hmm. Bringing kalona into the real world rather than dreams. Wonder how this is gonna go. Update soon!
inquiete chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
This is really good and I love the plot twists, keeps us on our toes. I wonder who's screaming?
Silverleaf of Thunderclan chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
I'm so glad you finally updated! It's been awhile! I like the way this story is going! What's up with the forbidden romance between joi and kalleb? Y is it so bad? And I kinda hope kaolin as good... Throughout the books he's kinda the character I love to hate but in your story he seems good and I like this side of him. Update soon!
Wolflover235 chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Uh oh. Who was screaming and why. I wonder if that feather will be good or bad. Ooh update soon!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
YAY! YOU UPDATED THIS TOO! EEEEP! Still loving this story; it's getting intense! Update soon please!
-Smiley
inquiete chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Dang I can't believe it took me this long to read it but this is a good chapter. Oh and I could see Cassidy going to Neferet, but I can also see everyone snapping her out of it so...
dragon fier 20 chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
plz plz plz! update soon! i really want to read this one because this is an awesome story. so plz plz plz update soon!