Reviews for Forever Yours, Faithfully
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
What a story. I don't think I could have been as forgiving as bella was when she saw edward with his wife. But inadvertently he suffered too. Your writing is amazing. Thanks for writing.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
What a mesmerizing story. Such long chapters.
Madmum chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
This is such a great fic! It deserves more reviews. I loved it.
lovestwilight4evr chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
This is a timeless love story. I am surprised you do not have more comments of well This story is.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I finally found this story! :)
maggiegurle chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Loved this story. I've enjoyed all your stories so far. Time to start another one. Thank you! :o)
NeonEnigma88 chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Great story; I particularly enjoyed the struggle they went through to finally be together. Keep writing!
Ivegotit chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
i so love your stories and think i can not thank enough if i try.
Ivegotit chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
as always its awesome. I kind of now getting your stories. Sorry I am reading it on Kindle and then leaving review here. I am not good with waiting so I have to read complete stories only.
Your stories spans lifetimes and years and have so much emotional baggage and drama in it. I always cry but I am sucker of your stories.
Just wanted to tell you how much it means to me to read them and I can't thank enough for sharing them.
Sydney chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You could really feel edward's frustration when he loved bella but was too young. I personally wanted to beat tanya down. Good story.
juliet2219 chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Awesome, awesome story! I loved every moment reading this story - you had so many twists and turns up your sleeve but that's why I love your stories so much!

I'm glad bella killed jimmy - he was an ass!

The coolest part of the story - in the beginning Edward's eyes freeked Bella out and in the end it saved her from going back to a man she didn't really love! Edward's eyes are just the coolest haha!

Congratulations on writing this story - it was truly amazing! This story needs more reviews!
juliet2219 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Wow! I hope she remembers her life with Edward!

Looking forward to the last chapter
juliet2219 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Ah wow! I expected the big bang...but the end of the chapter surprised the hell out of me! Haha! Bella has memory loss and is falling for Carlisle? OMG - this is getting so good!
juliet2219 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
And they're married...yeah! Haha...I'm so happy for them right now!