Reviews for REQUEST Tickle Fight
Maya chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awwww. Wish that were me!
Oceania R chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I need to tell u MY story.
Ellie posed in her bikini, showing her beautiful innie. Her boyfriend, Jack, was watching her. 'If I can tickle that belly,' he thought, 'I'll be satisfied.'
Ellie was just about to take off her bikini top when Jack jumped on top of her, knocking her on her bed. He made her scream with ticklish laughter, licking that beautiful, deep innie, and then furiously scrabbling his ten fingers all over her soft belly skin. Before he let her go, he kissed her. Smiling, Ellie kissed back, and then Jack kissed her belly, and smiled, walking out of her bedroom.

Random story. But I like yours. It's cooler, I think. And cuter, too.
There's a sequel to this. I'll tell u it soon.
P.S. 'r' stands for 'Rivers'. Oceania Rivers.
Oceania R chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great! Maybe Karis could be a mermaid. Imagine that! That would be AWKWARD though LOL. But they seem the perfect match for each other. Maybe on their date, Karis can take off her clothes, revealing a bikini, and Matthew drags her to the beach and tickles her belly!
I'd love it if you could do an interactive belly tickle game of this please. And only have her belly and feet tickled. Best belly tickle story EVER! :)
mystery box chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Well, I'm not much of a Dawnshipper (It feels weird to even type that word) but it was funny. I liked the Djinn spotlight in this.

I'm a Soulshipper, by the way.
t chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
that was great! made me laugh as much as Karis. keep on writing, this is the best funny stuff i've seen on here for a while.
Bazooka-Ed chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Aww, this story was cute! I love it! The part when they kissed almost made me scream like a fangirl, no lie here, lol! Awesome job, my friend. Long live MatthewxKaris! _.
Rindiny chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hahahaha~! Now it's on ~! I'M SO AWESOME~! YAY FOR DAWNSHIPPING~!
kazorashi chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I read this on Deviant Art and it was so cute, so was the picture! I loved the Djinn parts in this story. It was just... AAAAHHH! It's like the cute-ness was blinding me!
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011