Reviews for D r e a m c a t c h e r
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 7/7
Ah... loooks like she will get grounded.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 7/7
You messed up a few names and some grammar So, what Digimon will she get?
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 7/7
Is too soon to tell. Looks good so far.
SmileRen chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Please update soon!
LadyDream3512 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Oooooooo this seems promising and interesting. I really do hope you continue this story!
ricochett chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
UGH.
update this please! i adore Rikku and Lunamon and ugh. is this on hiatus? discontinued? i hope not, this story rekindled my love for Digimon again. (i just /have/ to read this.) and ugh, i love this story. LOVELOVE.
i hope you still continue this, desu! C:
queenfirst chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Can't wait to see his Rikku's role affects the Digital World!
SilverStar56 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Oh my gosh... I love Rikku, she's so spastic and sarcastic and it blends so well its hilarious! With her motherhenning Lunamon it's bound for insanity XD I love the interactions she has with the rest of the digidestined and I love how she goes a little bit insane with questioning the rest f the group and aking people look at her funny XD Please update, it would be a shame to see a story like this end so soon, I look forward to the next chapter and I am supporting you :)
catpatch30 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
This story is so much win. I was smiling and giggling the whole time I read it. All the characterization is very good. I love the choice of Lunamon for her digimon, I think it fits with the digimetal of dreams (I also now understand the title of the story). It's been a couple months since you updated, but I really hope you intend to continue with this story. It's so good it would be a shame to let it die so early on.
catpatch30 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
This was amazing. Your sense of humor is great, I was seriously laughing out loud. Rikku is definitely not a mary sue.
catpatch30 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I didn't think she was mary-sueish at all. I like the whole family, the interaction between the father, the twins, and Rikku was great.
Kimiko Heroux chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Kyaaa Love this story! I'm so glad I found it! I can't wait to see how this develops - Rikku is such an awesome character and her interaction with the rest of the characters is so great! Your other side OCs are well-developed as well, and the personalities of all of the canon characters is spot-on. I'm really enjoying how you animate Davis; his and Rikku's interaction makes me laugh.

I also enjoy Lunamon's personality. The whole personal attendant sort of attitude is really cute, her little jokes making for a lovable quirk. And with the way she pretty much attaches to Rikku's face, I can already tell they're gonna make a really good pair.

I eagerly await an update. :) This is one of the best season rewrite fics I've read, and it's not often you find one for 02 worth giving a second glance. The way you narrate, twist the canon dialogue, and describe make it very enjoyable and easy to read and visualize.

-KH

Update soon! I do wish to know who Rikku will be paired with :3
SilverStar56 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Awesome! This story is effing brilliant! not to mention I love your main character! she has spunk! I hope you update soon! i'm rooting for you ;)
Magiccatprincess chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter! I love the lunamon on the head bit really funny.
MouseofAnotherNature chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
You seriously don't want to know how much I spazzed when I saw the alert for this in my inbox. I'm happy it was a decently long chapter, and I laughed when Rikku's outfit was a dress because that's just terrible luck. :P