Reviews for The Confusing Life of Mr Doable
jk chapter 5 . 2/7
That was pretty fucking gross and I feel soooo bad for Bella I thought for sure she was out after he fucked jasper right after her...bastard
Madmum chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Another fic of yours that was totally out of left field and yet I was just drawn into it and couldn't put it down! Thank you!
jul-l-amazone chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I'm very picky when I read slash, and it was a true pleasure to read this story.
I love the way you show us that nothing is black and white, and that the most important thing in life is the decisions we make and the way we decide to stick to them, regardless of how we made the decision.
All your characters are nicely flawed, I really spent a nice moment with them.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
The way that ended, with him learning responsibility (and being a reluctant if happy straight guy) was pretty cute.

Never expected Jasper to turn out to be an irresponsible, morally bankrupt shit. Didn't see that one coming.

Good story, thanks!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
My lord, this story is kinky. Gets kinkier all the time. Not sure how Bella is going to pull Edward's (deviant) desires and attentions away this time.

APS
Mae017 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
This was a very... odd story. I liked it, most definitely, I just didn't expect it to go the way it did.
You are a very creative, wonderful writer!

Mae
maggiegurle chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
LOL. Great writing! Loved it. Thx! :o)
BarbyBells chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
uhhm at first it was a little confusing, but well i think... it ended okay
MizzVicki chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
JUGULAR
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Thanks
Cullen1910 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
I am totally speechless a true first for FF review.
Sassyvampmama chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
hehehe- confuzzled it was!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
that was the one of the weirdest EdwardBella fic i've ever read- and since i enjoyed it, i totally mean that in a good way. i've never been a fan of slash stories... but the transition and how Edward learned to grow up in the end was really good here. your writing style is very interesting, and i loved the ending!
Camilla10 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
I choose to read the story because I myself am trying to write a slash scene and needed inspiration, as it is quite out of my comfort zone. But I liked it a lot, particulalrly if one considers that I normally don't read AH. I might re-visit your page in the furure.
Luv'n Cullen chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
I've been going through your stories. Your writing style has certainly drawn me in. I kind of feel like a stalker so I only review on occasion. I'm usually a blabber mouth. I think I had a spat where I review a bunch during one of your stories.

This was totally cute and I enjoyed the HEA.

In addition to this one, I've read Full Chroma (which is one of my favorite stories, period. fyi), Ashes, Ashe We All Fall Down, The Cube and I dug around until I came up with a copy of Soul's Inferno.

SI is actually the story that brought you to my attention. Some girl was lamenting, still heartbroken, and made me curious. I already knew the ending before I read it so I was much more tolerant than most of the people. I know you know it was sad. I found your statement at the end curious as you said that sometimes you need to consider the worst case scenario in life. I'm assuming that is in order to motivate you (people in general) to make a move to fix their lives before it's too late. I wonder if you'll ever go back and write an alternate ending. I really really loved the story even in it's current form but wanted to point out that, to me, the message was that one should stay in their abusive relationship or risk hurting those who you would love in the future.

Hope you don't mind my reviews. I tend to relate how a story effects me whether that is good or bad. I find your stories addicting and am facinated with how you go from funny and charming to deadly serious. I read your serious ones (and even the light-hearted ones) with my butt pinching the seat because I know you don't follow the rules. I thought for sure Bella would die in this one ;)

Keep up the good work. I'm off to stalk another fic. :)