Reviews for The Confusing Life of Mr Doable
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 6/2
It's almost 4 am I read this all night laughing and crying. Awesome read. Great writing. Thanks
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 2/13
This was a totally unique story. I loved it!
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
I didn't expect an ending like that! It has been an interesting journey, reading this story. I'm glad you wrote it and glad I read it.
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
He is changing and doesn't recognize himself right now. He will.
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Edward never ceases to amaze me. Not in the best of ways, but that's ok. This is a very different kind of poly story. I like poly stories and this is the most unusual one I have ever read.
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
I must say, this story has my full attention! There is some kinky stuff going on here and I love it!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
oh! three chapters in one! I love reading M/M stories but this Edward has so few redeeming qualities! Will you take him down a peg or two by the end of the story? He deserves it. I am enjoying the story.
CSG chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
I'm so glad that they are happy. Thanks for sharing it. :)
banshee69 chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Edward was quite a character. I wondered a few times if he was ever gonna get it together. Good thing he had someone like Bella.

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
OH lord Edward is a mess, lol.

Sherry
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
I laughed so hard I cried at some points. This was a fun, sweet, silly read. Thanks for sharing!
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
This is cracking me up!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
This is hysterical. Love Doableward
hikingurl chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Just cracking up here.
winterhorses chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
I love how Edward finally embraces fatherhood and his feelings for Bella. It's a wonderful twist that Jasper ends up being the immature one!
Thanks again!