Reviews for The Confusing Life of Mr Doable
Mae017 chapter 5 . 1/20
This was a very... odd story. I liked it, most definitely, I just didn't expect it to go the way it did.
You are a very creative, wonderful writer!

Mae
maggiegurle chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
LOL. Great writing! Loved it. Thx! :o)
BarbyBells chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
uhhm at first it was a little confusing, but well i think... it ended okay
MizzVicki chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
JUGULAR
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Thanks
Cullen1910 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
I am totally speechless a true first for FF review.
Sassyvampmama chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
hehehe- confuzzled it was!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
that was the one of the weirdest EdwardBella fic i've ever read- and since i enjoyed it, i totally mean that in a good way. i've never been a fan of slash stories... but the transition and how Edward learned to grow up in the end was really good here. your writing style is very interesting, and i loved the ending!
Camilla10 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
I choose to read the story because I myself am trying to write a slash scene and needed inspiration, as it is quite out of my comfort zone. But I liked it a lot, particulalrly if one considers that I normally don't read AH. I might re-visit your page in the furure.
Luv'n Cullen chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
I've been going through your stories. Your writing style has certainly drawn me in. I kind of feel like a stalker so I only review on occasion. I'm usually a blabber mouth. I think I had a spat where I review a bunch during one of your stories.

This was totally cute and I enjoyed the HEA.

In addition to this one, I've read Full Chroma (which is one of my favorite stories, period. fyi), Ashes, Ashe We All Fall Down, The Cube and I dug around until I came up with a copy of Soul's Inferno.

SI is actually the story that brought you to my attention. Some girl was lamenting, still heartbroken, and made me curious. I already knew the ending before I read it so I was much more tolerant than most of the people. I know you know it was sad. I found your statement at the end curious as you said that sometimes you need to consider the worst case scenario in life. I'm assuming that is in order to motivate you (people in general) to make a move to fix their lives before it's too late. I wonder if you'll ever go back and write an alternate ending. I really really loved the story even in it's current form but wanted to point out that, to me, the message was that one should stay in their abusive relationship or risk hurting those who you would love in the future.

Hope you don't mind my reviews. I tend to relate how a story effects me whether that is good or bad. I find your stories addicting and am facinated with how you go from funny and charming to deadly serious. I read your serious ones (and even the light-hearted ones) with my butt pinching the seat because I know you don't follow the rules. I thought for sure Bella would die in this one ;)

Keep up the good work. I'm off to stalk another fic. :)
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
.•*""*•. .•*""*•..•*""*•..
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Loved it!:)
Kree-on-toast chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
LMAO! extra potent gay sperm! maybe i need to borrow some of that... then again... my 2 are already little ratbags...
Kree-on-toast chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
aawww eddie is growing up!
Kree-on-toast chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
oh god... the confusion... lmao... he's gettin married... poor jazzy... cant get allie knocked up . jaspwardbellice loving LOL