Reviews for First Phase
Great chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
You know, this is a great one-shot, and could be a prologue. Looking forward to more!
PhantomsWorkshop chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This has the potential to expand further into a lovely drama or a beautiful tragedy. I don't want to seem pushy but I think it would be great if you continued off of this. Ultimately the choice is yours and the way to an end belong to you as well.
Little Shinn chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Keep going,interesting,make a sequel
BlackCatAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
:) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :D
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
How sad... Though I did enjoy reading this.
the hotpocket hunter chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is a really good plot bunny. Are you going to continue it? I bet it would be really great!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really loved this one-shot! It was wonderfully written!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I liked the way you wrote this. :) Though Takuto's first phase being possibly making others happy, I think your version seems to be more realistic. .

I enjoyed reading this and I think it would make a good story if continued. ;3
Ariane-de-virgo chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
It is a great pleasure for me to say hello, Tri-Ni Sette01 your services.

I took the liberty of reading your fic, and I must say it's been great, I'm a little disappointed to learn that only one One Shot, as the story promised for more, but it's great.

Sincerely been spectacular to read it, is the type of issues that I like, and if you are right the first phase of Takuto stay in the air with your order number wounded, the truth I could not believe the words of the final Wako on this issue, I doubt that the first phase was Tauburn Takuto's ability to make them happy, and although quite good theory, I tend more for yours.

Congratulations indeed been great being able to read your one shot, so I do not want to take away longer, and be aware of your publications, for my part is all and many thanks for sharing such a great idea.

Atte. Tri-Ni Sette01
R. Hedwig Nox chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is a great story. You shouldn't stop it there. Now, I imagined this at the end when Takuto save Sugata, but where you put it in the storyline was a good spot.
Amiodarona chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh my, how do I love this. It's not only very well written, it's exactly as I envisioned it, if not better. Yes, I had the same question, and wanted so much to see something like this in the series - but now you've made it and it couldn't be any better, thank you so much! Oh, oh oh, I really would like for this to be continued (dont'..know how it could, though, eek!), wishful thinking may it be, but oh I love it as an standalone too!

Myyyy I loved Takuto resting on Sugata at the end, it made my night 3! Thank you!
buttcake chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Beautifully written.

If this were actually in the anime, I bet that it would've added angst to the entire series. o: Saving Sugata! But at the cost of Takuto's life?

But if it were part of the anime, I'd probably be shrinking into a ball in front of the computer because Takuto's too awesome. D:

Great job! I really enjoyed reading. Takuto's a trooper. Even if he's coughing up blood and stuff, he'd still fight to protect them. :)