Reviews for This Isn't a Love Song, This Isn't a Fable
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is beautiful
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was wonderful! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Daphinora chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved this.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh wow. That was amazing. A bit sad, but amazing.

I especially love how you reused a few of the sentences 'this isn't a love story, this isn't a fable...' and 'they're all brilliant...and they're smart enough not to mention what they see.'- It was all so perfect.

The only thing I would recomend is that you put less of the text in the parenthesis, since, the more text you have in parenthesis, the less important that text seems to be. The pieces of the fic that you single out are more dramatic when they are few and far between.

Regardless, it was wonderful and wonderfully written.
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh my God...

I swear to God that I'm not crying, but it is taking so much effort that I just might have to give in.

This was so beautiful. I love the way you wrote their relationship and the way you built up Jim's character over the course of the story. It's just so perfect.

I only have one complaint and it's the idea of Jim hating his mother. I'm just not sure how in character it is for the feelings to continue later into his life.

BUT THAT IS JUST ONE THING AND THAT THING MAY JUST BE MY OPINION.

Seriously. God! This is SO PERFECT. I'm actually shaking. That last paragraph from Bones is so lovely and sad and heart-wrenching and the whole thing was just... beautiful.

Excellent work. May I have permission to do some fan art based on this? I'll link back to your story. :)

-Old Fiat
FireHeart Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
((Is ridiculously proud of you for this!))

((Also, I was right about the last line. Awesome job!))
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This is lovely. However, you spelled Tarsus wrong on the summary, and that could deter readers from enjoying your work. Fix that, and more will come. Great work, I love your writing style. :D

~moviesaremagic