Reviews for Flaky in the Dreamscape
ButterflyBabyBlue chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I love Cub ;_; I hope he'll be alright.
Also, glad to see a Lifty and Shifty scene! :'D There's not enough of the twins.
TOSTRwaffles chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Ooooooo it's like Inception, but with dead people.

I like how the discription doesn't give any plot away, so I'm following Flaky trying to figure out what the hell is happening.
ButterflyBabyBlue chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Wow! These are some interesting dreams! :0 Poor Cub, and poor Flaky too xD
Crown Prince Miko chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
FINALLY! AN UPDATE FROM YOU!
packman23 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
If I were to guess I would say that Flaky never really woke after all she had the same sort of experiences in chapter 2 (If I recall she momentarily thought she'd woken up during the concert and this would only be compounded by a realistic world).
Woohoojooloo chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Please post the next chapter soon!
ButterflyBabyBlue chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Poor Flaky, I hope she figures this out.

And poor everyone-else :(
ButterflyBabyBlue chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Wow, those were some interesting dreams!

I'd be scared too :O
ButterflyBabyBlue chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
:D

Really really good so far!

I love it already :)
Senior Citizen Sandwich chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Yeyy, an update~~

Anyways, great so far :3 At first I didn't quite understand what has been going on, but this chapter has cleared it up.

As always, continue in your awesome efforts
Ryuichi17 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Dang that's one hell of a nightmare. Awsome story can't wait for the next chapter.
Crown Prince Miko chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Just to make sure i put a checkpoint here...
DeathTheKidddo chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
hehehe please conintue and I caant wait for the next chprt
packman23 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Hm, I'm not really sure how to comment on this. I think I might have seen this idea used before but not really like this. Still a very well executed plot even if a little confusing. The dream-scape really messed with my mind for a few lines and it was certainly brilliant, on the other hand I didn't get the same dream-like feel I've found in other stories everything seemed very, very real (and I'm not really sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing here).

As for the settings I liked the way things were only really described when Flaky focused on them, I sort of pictured them as just swimming masses of colours until she focused on them, the candy room also managed to capture my imagination (especially the way that Flaky seemed to switch places with Nutty as he fell- once again unsure if that was intentional).

Finally the characters, most seemed under-represented. The parts where you did focus on what makes the character special were brilliant but I thought ones like Flippy and Nutty seemed sort of normal (although I suppose the Nutty one is really just Flaky's dream version of Nutty). I also found it sort of strange that someone like Flaky could have dreams like the first two there (I never really imagine Flaky as one to have good dreams).

Overall however I really like this fic, the characters where likable an while I have a few criticisms there all just minor details (I do try to put some criticisms in all my reviews but it was really hard to find any in this fic). I can't wait for an update, if it keeps on like this it this fic will definately be brilliant.
Xenophobic chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
i think the next chapter will be about butts :3! continue :o!