Reviews for His
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
So happy to see Bella and Jake together. The birth and delivery were dramatic but Jacob's pain at the loss of Bella and the imprint was incredibly real. He ran for three years to fight the wolf and stay true to his love for Bella. And he did it, he broke the imprint. Mike Newton as father was a shock but it worked (as long as it was an accident) and Jake can handle it. The Cullens are gone. Great story. I have to look for the contest and the other entries, though I know this was a while ago.
Astrid chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Read this again, and it even better the 3rd time around. So emotional, well written, and amazing. Adore it immensely.
bbutterfly689 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
aww this is so sweet. I cant believe the Cullens took Nessie tho. There has to be more to it than that. Thats too mean for even them. But I am glad that she and Jake finally got their acts together and finally ended up together.
astridt244 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
So beautifully written. I love all your Jacob/Bella stories. You really have a talent for conveying emotions and telling a story. I love this OS. Really wish that this was the outcome in BD.
Zayide chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
**all dreamy and glassy eyed***

I can be yours too

**clears throat and straightens self**

I mean...good job...
will think of something soon chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Nice, I liked the way Jake dealt with the imprint. Bella was a little OOC but you captured Jake perfectly. Fuckin good!(pun intended) I loved Jake in this. A slight awww for Charlie n Billy n some Bella. Jake took my heart. He also took this story to my fav's list, ;)
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Whoa. They just took the kid and bounced? Fucked up
Bella Gattino chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
*sighs* I don't even know where to begin. It was amazing. I love it. It's everything that BD should have been, and wasn't.

LOVED IT! YOU FUCKING ROCK CHICA!
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is a beautiful story;highly recommend!
fullmoon422 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Beautiful story. Mike Newton...that was a twist I wasnt expecting! And I've read a TON of fics... good one! Great job.
mkpd chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh, hey look! I can review again! Except that now I forgot everything I wanted to say.

This was great, though. Very unexpected, but lovely.
BlackDiamond33 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow this was amazing. Definitely not what I expected to happen. Its a nice twist and it could perfectly be an alternate ending to the saga. Well maybe without the mike newton hook-up but even with its awesome. Great work honey and I sure as hell will be voting daily if possible ;-)
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I am happy because they ended up together and sad because of the pain they went through. You are an awesome writer. With just your words, I can actually empathize with them. My heart aches for them. Even though they are make believe, you make them come to life.
MrInigo1995-TeamJacobInigo chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Now this lovely! I like the concept of this... I didn't really get the beginning first (I'm from the Netherlands) but then it struck me that it was a little piece from Breaking Dawn. And it is again a good story!

I hope that your mind will come with many more...
sabbylou42 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for such a sweet read. Loved the happy ending for them.