Reviews for Mysteries Of A FoxChild
The Yoshinator chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
This is a completely amazing work of art! I love it so much. But why couldn't he see how bad fleeing would make her feel?
TsuWolf chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH OMMGG w
kitamiapplepie chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
U BASTARD YOU MAKE ME READ THIS JUST FOR THIS I HATE YOU yet I like you I'm such an oxymoron !
kitamiapplepie chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
YOU JERK FACE LOOK WHAT U DID U MADE ME READ SUCH THINGS I FELT VIOLATED FROM INTERNET STORY IT'S ALL UR FAULT but it was an okay story
MonaTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
YES YES YES An OC with Tohru ! THANK YOU THE BEST STORY ON FF!
brizzy13 chapter 29 . 6/19/2012
Can you please make a sequal? I really want to find out what happens next. It seems that with every chapter it just gets better and better, plus more suspenseful. So, can you please consider the possibility of writing a sequal?
AlexielvsAngel chapter 29 . 6/5/2012
Hello, I just wanted to say that I loove this story, but something bothers me... Do you seriously want this to be the last chapter: breaking Thoru's heart and leaving Kyo to fix it by acting as a proxy for the fox? I sincerely hope you would consider making a sequel, because that is no ending, that is a cliffhanger.

Alexiel
Gage chapter 29 . 2/18/2012
Please make a second one or I will
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 29 . 1/1/2012
You're story was good, but I thought the ending wasn't that great. Unless you're planning to do a sequel, I just really don't think it did the story justice. I don't like sad endings, but that is just me.
ValueMyHeart chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Here is another review!
ValueMyHeart chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Well here is another review, trying to help you get to 100!
ValueMyHeart chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
WHAT! NO!

I am crying! Dude, that was a cruel ending!

Oh well...it was a good story. look forward to more of your work.
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
Yeah, love that chapter so kawaii! I am so happy.
xfaithfulsoul chapter 28 . 7/6/2011
Amazing! Can't wait for the last two chapters :D 3
FBFan chapter 28 . 7/5/2011
Finally! It was really good. Kurai gets his happy ending, right?

Update soon!