Reviews for Makeover and ice cream
Linneagb chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
awwwwwwww this is just adorable
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Pure adorableness, m'dear! I can see the whole scene in my head and now I can't stop grinning:) Plus, I loved Burt's thoughts on the boys, very insightful and touching!
IBelieveInThePowerOfLove chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I have the biggest grin on my face right now. This was so sweet, I love it! I really like the idea of Kurt/Becky/Finn friendship as well. Add that plus Furt brotherliness, and you've got a great story, like this one. :D
Geech42 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
thats sooooo sweet
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is so sweet. I love the idea of it and your execution. Thanks for sharing.
Potikanda chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
FLUFF! It's official... I think you are one of my new favorite authors... Becky, Finn and Kurt... I'd love to see a continuation of this where everyone is being kind and lovely to Becky... 'Cause she deserves it!
catiescarlett chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This just made me grin like an idiot. So adorable. The friendship with Becky, the little brotherly-ness with Finn and Kurt - just all of it was cute! Great job!
blueberry24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I like this story. I was so disappointed in the silly love songs epsiode when Finn rejected Becky (even though she had money to kiss him). Therefore you should make more chapters which highlights more of the Becky and Finn friendship and maybe some love
LinksWassup chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I literally died from cute overload.
agleekinfreakingirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
aw this was so cutee!
l0vely-l0uise chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Really was just too sweet! I can really imagin it as well. Nice!:D
ThisIsRis chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
fluff overload! this was too cute. I also thought it was sweet when Finn told Burt he wouldnt call becky retarded because they were friends~
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is too precious for words. I think my brain has turned to syrupy sweetness in my ears.

Adorable, really.