Reviews for Pokemon Drama Island
The Desert Dancer chapter 17 . 8/28
Please don't tell me this story has been abandoned...
Shuckle Senpai chapter 1 . 4/5
Whoa how did I miss this? Yeesh I better get cracking on reading this!

Latias is a cool hostess. It's rare we get to see a host that's actually a pretty good person, though I am vaguely interested in why Latias is so racist against bugs.

Liking Cloyster, Aron, Joltik, and Stunfisk. And hey! You have a Shuckle, nice! INSTANT RESPECT!

Team names are creative, and it seems to be the jump-into-shark-infested-water challenge that's typical for the first challenge.

Anyway, I really like this! Definitely one of the better TPI stories out there. You're making me insecure about my own story!
Oh man you put N I. Here and I thought of all contestants zoroark would have had a connection to N
Princess magnum chapter 17 . 1/20
Pleas make more chapters I want to read about how lampent is doing without her boyfriend. Which i think is very very sad and lonely . And I wonder is she got pregnant by rotom.
Sandslashed chapter 1 . 1/18
My favorite character is Aron! They're such an adorable pokemon :):):):) Who are your favorites? Oh, and my favorite lines are "Wonder what the iron the copper ratio is," and "Is there nothing I can obliterate on this island?" So, yeah. It's hard to find a good Pokemon and Total Drama story today. But this is good, you actually made the characters TALK. Would you kind reviewing mine? Ya'know, if you have the time?
awwwwww rotom left I know lampent's sad that he left and how could lucario hurt lampent that's mean
Mightyena07 chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
this is such a good story i love this
Outcast Hero chapter 17 . 9/23/2015
Yay! You're back, and sorry to hear about the crash, I almost lost all my stored up chapters and plans last year at thanksgiving, but I saved it all thankfully. Moving on from technical problems, this was an awesome chapter with a really cool challenge. I've always liked challenges like this that are very similar to sieges, and this one takes the cake, even more so with the clutch win from the Ho-oh's. I'm glad to see Lucario stop being so stubborn, and even happier to see the Lugia's beginning to trust each other again. Easily my favorite moments were from Bisharp's close encounter with a cannonball to Milotic's bewilderment as to whether or not Cloyster was on the other boat. Well, that's all I have to say for this chapter, keep up the great work and I wish you the best in writing!
Orlder chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
Great chapter. I'm glad to see you back, and I hope you'll update soon!
Random Potato Master chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I am liking this. My favorites are

Absol because of the loner type
Espeon because I'm insane about Eeveelutions.
Stunfisk because he has that attitude that I love.
Lampent because of the typing.
Cloister because he's insane.
Spiritomb because he seems like the bad guy type.

Really like it!
Dark Amphithere chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
Sad to see Spinarak and Joltik get separated- I actually really like how you made them a couple, but had them not all over each other.

Magneton is the star this chapter for humor, along with Stunfisk probably. But yeah, Magneton's translation problems are great. I already have a feeling that Magneton's time is running out, but I'm glad he's still around.

Cloyster took a back seat, but I still laugh at his outbursts.

Spiritomb dealing the counterblow to Persian was clever- I like Spiritomb as a villain A LOT.

Challenge idea was really awesome, a great spin on an old classic fear challenge. Great work!
Dark Amphithere chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Interesting challenge- Bisharp winning through a move like that made me smirk. The Zangoose-Bisharp rivalry is certainly interesting- I'm wondering how far it'll go.

I enjoyed Spiritomb and Perisan playing around with each other- while I prefer Spiritomb as a villain because he's a classy sort. He's got that nasty streak, but he's got that cleverness that makes me root for him.

Cloyster has the best line, yet again: "WE ARE THE 38% AND WE DEMAND MORE TOFU!"

Altaria going home wasn't my saddest moment- she's not the most major character, and not the most memorable.

The figure in my opinion is either Kingdra or Bisharp...perhaps Roserade. But I think it's one of the first two.

Favorite candidates are Stunfisk, Aron, Cloyster, Spiritomb, Espeon, Kingdra, Zangoose, and Bisharp.
Hitorothehunter chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
I thought this chapter would come around Halloween, and I was right! Good chap, I was a bit scared when stunfisk almost got the boot, but it all worked out.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
Finally . Persian will getwhat she deserves . Love the chapter .Woah Joltik and Spiranak see that coming .hope u update soon . I want you to not do the rewrites since I want the story's end .
HitorotheHunter chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
Hello there! I am a reviewer of dark amphithere. I love your series and hope it gets updated quickly. I also LOVE Cloyster and Stunfisk. I like Joltic, Rotom, Aron, and Doduo. I have nothing against the others though, I just like these ones more.