Reviews for Pokemon Drama Island
Mightyena07 chapter 17 . 11/22
this is such a good story i love this
Outcast Hero chapter 17 . 9/23
Yay! You're back, and sorry to hear about the crash, I almost lost all my stored up chapters and plans last year at thanksgiving, but I saved it all thankfully. Moving on from technical problems, this was an awesome chapter with a really cool challenge. I've always liked challenges like this that are very similar to sieges, and this one takes the cake, even more so with the clutch win from the Ho-oh's. I'm glad to see Lucario stop being so stubborn, and even happier to see the Lugia's beginning to trust each other again. Easily my favorite moments were from Bisharp's close encounter with a cannonball to Milotic's bewilderment as to whether or not Cloyster was on the other boat. Well, that's all I have to say for this chapter, keep up the great work and I wish you the best in writing!
Orlder chapter 17 . 8/2
Great chapter. I'm glad to see you back, and I hope you'll update soon!
DarkFireRandomness chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I am liking this. My favorites are

Absol because of the loner type
Espeon because I'm insane about Eeveelutions.
Stunfisk because he has that attitude that I love.
Lampent because of the typing.
Cloister because he's insane.
Spiritomb because he seems like the bad guy type.

Really like it!
Dark Amphithere chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
Sad to see Spinarak and Joltik get separated- I actually really like how you made them a couple, but had them not all over each other.

Magneton is the star this chapter for humor, along with Stunfisk probably. But yeah, Magneton's translation problems are great. I already have a feeling that Magneton's time is running out, but I'm glad he's still around.

Cloyster took a back seat, but I still laugh at his outbursts.

Spiritomb dealing the counterblow to Persian was clever- I like Spiritomb as a villain A LOT.

Challenge idea was really awesome, a great spin on an old classic fear challenge. Great work!
Dark Amphithere chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Interesting challenge- Bisharp winning through a move like that made me smirk. The Zangoose-Bisharp rivalry is certainly interesting- I'm wondering how far it'll go.

I enjoyed Spiritomb and Perisan playing around with each other- while I prefer Spiritomb as a villain because he's a classy sort. He's got that nasty streak, but he's got that cleverness that makes me root for him.

Cloyster has the best line, yet again: "WE ARE THE 38% AND WE DEMAND MORE TOFU!"

Altaria going home wasn't my saddest moment- she's not the most major character, and not the most memorable.

The figure in my opinion is either Kingdra or Bisharp...perhaps Roserade. But I think it's one of the first two.

Favorite candidates are Stunfisk, Aron, Cloyster, Spiritomb, Espeon, Kingdra, Zangoose, and Bisharp.
Hitorothehunter chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
I thought this chapter would come around Halloween, and I was right! Good chap, I was a bit scared when stunfisk almost got the boot, but it all worked out.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
Finally . Persian will getwhat she deserves . Love the chapter .Woah Joltik and Spiranak see that coming .hope u update soon . I want you to not do the rewrites since I want the story's end .
HitorotheHunter chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
Hello there! I am a reviewer of dark amphithere. I love your series and hope it gets updated quickly. I also LOVE Cloyster and Stunfisk. I like Joltic, Rotom, Aron, and Doduo. I have nothing against the others though, I just like these ones more.
Jerry Chang chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Spoiler alert- Followed all of the clues and come to the conclusion that "the figure" is Kingdra unless the author has contradicted himself and did not write it through carefully.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Okay, Kingdra, you're so... so... different. I mean, he's perfect. 99999999/0. Not a 10, but a 0!
SmartSlowpoke chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I loved when Kling,Magneton,Bisharp and Lucario got all scared of Aron.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
This silhouette guy is crazy! I mean, it's probably Bisharp, but I want it to be Stunfisk so badly! That would be so awesome! It would be the perfect plot twist!
dehisce chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Congrats on a great chapters and welcome back! Even though I've never really reviewed your work. (I've been admiring the beauty from afar)
Anyways great chapter, idea was very simple but interesting, lots of indulging of characters and their personalities. I'm personally rooting for the Joltik and Aaron duo after this chapter. And Spiritomb forging a idol? Ohohoho... Anyways about the mysterious figure, I think I've narrowed it down to two. Well, technically three, but there is no chance it could be the third.
As for your writing, it has most certainly improved, your characters are very unique and I can easily tell them apart. You're doing an amazing job with characterization, and with my experience, is something I've never completely grasped. As for the re-writing? My advice is to probably just re-write the part where characters seem to stiff to you or the interactions are way too static. Don't overload yourself though if it feels too much.
Best wishes, 524
Dark Arcanine 33 chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Glad to see you back. And I know that feeling of higher standards. Im planning on rewriting my first TPI whenever I have time, so rewrites are fine by me.

Anyways, it's sad that Serperior left. Let's hope milotic pulls through. Cloyster is still creepy, and Persian is...Persian . In other words , good job