Reviews for A blissful midnight
Lady Blackwater chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I especially love this lemon cus it's not graphic, which is unusual for me because I love really graphic stuff. It's sweet and gentle and I love Leah's vulnerability and Jacob's tenderness. But for some reason, even though u said Lee and Sam aren't together, I kept thinking that she was cheating and Jake was her 'thing on the side.' Good writing but I was a little confused on the setting. :D
Belladonna Lestrange527 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is an awsome fact if I had to put how awsome this fanfic was into words i'd choose ious. I think that Leah and Jacob would make a good couple. In fact they would be perfect for each other.

If I could grade on a scale of 1-10 on how good this fanfic is and how perfect this couple is i'd bring it up to 1,0001. Ok i'm i'm gonna stop now or you'll just get five minutes of blabbing on about this.
Gracie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
write more like Sam should acidently find them and make it really interesting. that was really good add more! :)
Feline19 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
aawww... that was so cute!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
It was alright but I'm confused about where the railing came from? I thought they were outside? And you may want to distinguish your use of the word 'temple'. For a second I was wondering 'what guy massages a girl's temple?' Thinking about the human head. It was lost on me and I had to re-read it to grasp your intention behind it. Also check you word usage because did you mean 'She lifts her skirt with one hand'? As opposed to 'she KEEPS?' And how do lips intertwine?

You have potential just work on that word choice.
Amaranth chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hot, wild animal passion is nice. This, is beyond that. It's just simply...perfect.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011