Reviews for We're Gonna Tear Up The Town
gummybear-love-u chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
*Gazing at the screen in a so super-dorkey-lovestruck-idiot manner and beggin you to update more!* PLEASE! - love form everyone P.S If some dislikes you I will seriously find them and cut their genitals off, stirr-fry them, then conclude the evening by stuffing them dow their frikken' throats.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love this story, I really wish you'd update it, I also saw that you grew up in South GA, I grew up in Macon, GA
Aoife Malfoy chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
I wish you would update. This is totes my fave vampire! klaine fic.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR; THIS MAKES ME SAD THIS STORRY IS JUST SO GREAT
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
this is from a girl's whose bi; Darren Criss is a sex god, I would do him anywhere & anyday( especially if you add in Scarlett Johansson); & Chris Colfer is adorable; he reminds me of sexier cherubs(not the baby kind-the fully grown kind)
Me chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I don't find it offensive at all :]
Darkfire359 chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Write more of this too. I know I said the same thing for your other fics, but just write more of something.

Also, as a mostly straight girl, I can't accurately answer your question. However, I personally find it hard to think of Kurt and Blaine (and by extension Cris and Darren) as anything other than kittens playing with yarn. Not so much sexy or hot but just really, really cute. Of course I love reading smut with them in it, but in the show they just look like they'd end up cuddling the whole time.
SleepwalkerInDreamersClothing chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
ahh i randomly found your ff,net and literally read all your stories because they are just so good but then I looked at when it was last updated and it was last year! RAWWRR!

i beg of you to update! haha i just really love this (and all your other stories) :)
Sam chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
I love your version of Kurt and Blaine, they are so awesomely adorable together. I hope you update soon because this story is very good and I can't wait for more.
yaoimistress16 chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
i really hope that you dont give this up

its so good
Hannah chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Omgosh please update this soon! This is one of my favourite klaine stories!3
saladarez chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Pleeease update again! i miss this fic so much!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Omg! I wanna read room-time! Update!
anime4youandme chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
haha i love how you can turn one of my least favorite genres (vampire fics) and turn it into one of my favorite stories. Seriously you are super talented at writing.

I love your blaine in this story and your kurt is very different from your other ones, but problaby one of my favorites of yours.

PLEASE UPDATE!