Reviews for Stake Your Claim
JaToya chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Aawww! I'm a fan of Samchel friendship or pairing. When you combine it with Puckleberry, you have a very happy JT. Throwing in PezBerry was totally maraschino.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very cute!
GallagherGirl530 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Love it! Its fantastic and Noahs jealousy is perfect :)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
27vampyresinhermind is a very capable writer, right? Well, more than capable! So it's no surprise this story is very enjoyable, very readable and it left me with a stupid grin on my silly Puckleberry-infatuated face! Nicely written!
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really love this! Great job! -
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
awwwww
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I had a lot of fun with Puck's idea of "Pygmalion" XD. A jealous Puck is always amusing (Especially when he got jealous of HIMSELF when Sam talks about that jerk Rachel's in love with _U), but I started to worry after his rude comment when he finds them playing COD. Oh, by the way, you did a great job with Santana's Spanish in the story! Nice to see everything ended up OK... rrreaaaalllyy OK * - w - *
quinnonymous chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Adorable. I love it!
Pauly4life chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Great!
and-im-feelin-good chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Daaaawwwww! So great. I kinda feel for Sam in the middle of the whole thing watching them be stupid.

Also mmmmmmm I love Puck soaked to the bone ;)
charliebaby8 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is just too cute! :D
holograffiti chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*giggles* That was cute! :D
lor chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great story. Loved it!
idababy chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Yussssss for college Puck and Rachel. Sometimes I honestly think they need to be shipped off to OSU/NYU/Cal State Long Beach ahem (my school) and just make them furiously have sex like rabid bunnies or something. They NEED it. and I loved this soooo much because ALL, seriously, ALL my favorite characters in Glee are in this. I mean, Rachel and Puck of course. SANTANAAAA! and my loverSAM! And you already know I adore you writing Rachel, Puck and Santana from CTM but I'm seriously adoring you even more with how you're writing SAM! No seriously, I can't sing your praises anymore, well I probably could but that'd be boring and you're already bored of me anyways.

AND OMG YOU USED TRI-DELTA. I was a tri-delt for a semester after pledging, I now feel emotionally connected to this because college Puck would totally puck me.

Onto the deets, I love jealous!Puck. As much as I love Sam, Puck going all barbaric and "dasss my woman" all up in his face was priceless. I want more of it. Anywhere. Just deliver ;) haha. I'm not demanding right? And their foursome friendship makes them now my OT4 as far as doublecouples go. Go you, for making me love the four them. Oh and emotionally bruised though still territorial Puck is really sexy. no lie, totally turned on. All over again.

Oh and the lovin? Absolutely hot and sexy and amazing, and the fact that it's borderline hate/angry sex makes it that much more .

"I hope you realize you're not allowed in that bed anymore, just this one." eff you and your one liners for making melt all the damn time. I need you to write Puck his lines to Rachel and only Rachel, comprendo chica? Good. :D

And the kicker? SANTANA CALLED HIM trouty. I loved it. All of it. It was sweet, hot, cute, mildly angsty and basically fabulous in all ways that counts. squishyhugsbb!