Reviews for Transcend
KitAlbert07 chapter 1 . 8/7
Aw. How cute... Goddamn! I swear that's just the sweetest thing ever, and it even applies to desserts I've tasted. bad you can't rate stories here. I'd rate this a 5 out of 5, or a 10/10, you get my point?
Kimmykim1157 chapter 1 . 8/2
I LOVED THIS OMFG HAHA
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 7/3
It is such an amazing story! Good work~
Hoseki13 chapter 1 . 6/30
this is such a cute masterpiece. although i felt a bit sorry for Lisanna, i really can't help but smile when Natsu said he knew
daisysakura chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh, my heart. Natsu is dense but he's definitely not stupid. This is so cute and sweet! I can't believe I hadn't read it before because it's absolutely perfect! Again, I feel bad for Lisanna but unfortunately that's life and she needs to move on. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece!
bowlalie chapter 1 . 5/19
awww looks like natsu isn't so dense after all! sweet story. I especially like how this wasn't a evil Lisanna story haha
suavespanol chapter 1 . 1/31
I thought this was sweet
thecagedsong chapter 1 . 1/20
Came back to reread one of my favorites. You capture the awkwardness of the Lucy/Lisanna/Natsu triangle so well, and no one is out of character. Great Job
CrystalRaven'sNight chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
THERE HAS TO BE MORE RIGHT! SO GOOD
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Wow. I am speechless. First, I like your characterization for the characters. I think you really wrote about them well. The only thing I would've preferred is if there was a bit more interaction between Lisanna and Lucy, like actually supporting one another without the jealousy (even though I do love me some angst). Anyway, I loved this. Good job.
LittleChomper chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
TOO CUTE. TOO SWEET.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
SO CUUUUUUUTE! SO MUCH NALU FLUFF! LUV IT
nerdess2o4 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
cute cute cute cute cute!
Meigui chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Ohmaygahd that was seriously...so sweet! I was like "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" When I finished reading i can't even—
RanRanRein14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
This is soooo cute! Great job!