Reviews for Life Lessons
Exhale Vanilla Lace chapter 4 . 3/28
Bahahaha you updated! I love it. You capture Donna's character magnificently. It's nice to see her interactions with 11 and how different it was from 10. And the day totally would be saved by lingerie! Sparkling personality indeed! All hail the gingers!
Off to favorites with you darling, so that I may better watch for more updating fabulousness!

Lace
morganfm chapter 4 . 3/23
(this note at the beginning fills me with bubbling anticipation!)

oh my gosh I am absolutely in stitches! Can this get any better?! (on a less hysteric note - I love how you're dealing with their emotions and issues, while tying together all sorts of memories from the show!)
morganfm chapter 3 . 3/23
This just keeps getting better and better! Much as I hate them fighting, I LOVE it because they are both so... them! I never thought about how much more shouty Eleven is than Ten, and you pointing it out is hilarious! and his hurt pride... aaawe hahaha
it's just marvelous!
morganfm chapter 2 . 3/23
I - REALLY - like this! I thought Donna/Eleven wasn't "my cuppa tea", as you put it, plus I do have a bit of a soft spot for Amy as my first companion (though goodness knows she certainly has her moments!), but I really really really like what you've done so far! Everyone is very in character, it's playing out like an episode in my head. Thank you for this!
ebonypol chapter 4 . 3/19
Loving it
ilovejacksparrow44 chapter 4 . 3/18
This is really good! Continue it soon!
angry penguin chapter 4 . 3/17
Oh how I would love to see those two Gingers conquer the Universe.
Rakusa chapter 4 . 3/17
Cute! I agree, Rory is utterly adorable and he and Amy make an odd couple. I like how you made Donna the voice of reason in the scene about the Doctor being married to Amy and Rory's daughter, River Song. Nobody seems to even hesitate in the show when that comes to light, I mean besides the reveal and random "Hi Dad, Mum." moments. Nobody seems to really care that the doctor, who Amy kissed and was half in love with, married their daughter who was growing up backwards. How odd. Anyway I feel as if the Doctor let Rory control the TARDIS a lot, one (mini?) episode comes to mind at the moment where Rory's underneath the glass floor fixing something when Amy comes over and stands above him in a skirt. The Doctor tells her not to touch anything since its sensitive operations but Rory glances up just then and chaos ensues. Albeit it wasn't like Jackie, he at least probably let Amy at the controls on occasion. I just don't recall her doing much whereas I feel as if I remember Rory at the helm a lot more.
4Eirlys chapter 4 . 3/17
Yay! Im so glad you updated! Im actually in love with this story, 'cos truth be told, I recton it could have actually happened. I was never a fan for the ponds (though I did llike Rory) but Donna was by far the best companian. Ever. Period. But the whole thing about the diffrent doctor is so cool, and well... this story is AMAZING!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lupa Eyed Azule chapter 4 . 3/16
:sighs in rapshodic joy:
You updated!
Woo hoo!
I love this. The Doctor and Donna are just so awesome! I just hated the whole memory repression thing.
Please may your muse be filled with inspiration for many more chapters. :)
Buh-bye!
iamastory chapter 4 . 3/16
I am so so happy that u updated at last! This chapter was so funny and u can totally see that thy like each other! And im with donna he should say sorry for brain thing and why couldn't he see the marriage thing coming! Cant wait for, update soon please and thank u!
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 3/16
LOL I'm dying laughing here. This was HILARIOUS! *still snickering*

Oh so we're going with the whole, it's a marriage of convenience thing now, are we? I like that idea, didn't want him married to River in the first place. *chuckle*
BurgundyHope chapter 4 . 3/16
Oh, I am just LOVING this! haha Everyone is in character and the emotions are well-written and come across well, not to mention the fact that the whole story is well-written, and I love the plot so far. Plus, Amy and Donna together - they are fabulous ;) haha Keep up the great work!
JunoInferno chapter 4 . 3/16
So basically I love this. Waiting for the ginger conquest.
Oh my god I love this!