Reviews for Shadow of Vader: Revamped
Please more is needed
DannyEmber lover chapter 1 . 8/28
will you shut up drew86419, you can have your own opinion but if you don't like the story then just leave.
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 7/15
I really fucking hate this. Everyone ruins their stories by making just willy fucking nilly decisions about these things. Why did tenten have to get involved? There was no point at this time and there isn't ever going to be a point to me. Why does he need a clan? Why not keep himself stronger than everyone else, I mean they are not friends so why is he doing this. Even if they were friends, I don't see Naruto going around teaching people about anything really. So you are an idiot who has no idea how to please an audience.
Blaze1992 chapter 8 . 5/24
This story is KickA**! Please update it but please have Naruto use some jutsu soon while fun to read Naruto throwing people and ninjustu around. There has been no Naruto using any worthwhile attacks besides shadow clones.
NorthernWarrior chapter 8 . 5/21
Love this! I can't even begin to describe how great this is! Please keep am coming when you can!
Rabiddolphin316 chapter 2 . 5/9
The edo tensei was created by the nidaime hokage. NOT orochimaru.
Adjuster chapter 8 . 4/30
Author why u no update this
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 8 . 4/23
Can I make my own version of this?
kooloowarrior chapter 1 . 4/16
Nice there aren't a whole lot of Naruto Ashoka T. Pairings I think carecter wise they would mesh well. Although I see a problem unless naruto gets a sample of Ashoka's DNA from somewhere he can't create a clone body for her to inhabit...
Master Xehanort chapter 8 . 3/2
I love it and I am looking forward to the next chapter Darth Vader vs Tsunade so keep going my friend.
randomer77 chapter 1 . 1/19
So many fics have so many people in narutos mindscape with either no explanation or a bad one

what the hell, is his mindscape the universes metaphysic red light district or something
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 8 . 1/17
is it just me, or is there suddenly a very real similarity between Samehada and a Terentatek? don't know why I never noticed it before, but there is a definite similarity there, more then enough to make a believable connection between the two in a fanfic. huh, that actually just gave me an idea. I must pursue this idea soon, or the plot bunnies will consume my brain!

oh and good chap and fic, although it needs to be updated.
rinnegan18 chapter 8 . 1/12
great story,hope you continue
The Sith'ari chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
This is no doubtfully your best work, keep it up.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Hmm well this has been an interesting concept.