Reviews for Shadow of Vader: Revamped
Master Xehanort chapter 8 . 3/2
I love it and I am looking forward to the next chapter Darth Vader vs Tsunade so keep going my friend.
randomer77 chapter 1 . 1/19
So many fics have so many people in narutos mindscape with either no explanation or a bad one

what the hell, is his mindscape the universes metaphysic red light district or something
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 8 . 1/17
is it just me, or is there suddenly a very real similarity between Samehada and a Terentatek? don't know why I never noticed it before, but there is a definite similarity there, more then enough to make a believable connection between the two in a fanfic. huh, that actually just gave me an idea. I must pursue this idea soon, or the plot bunnies will consume my brain!

oh and good chap and fic, although it needs to be updated.
rinnegan18 chapter 8 . 1/12
great story,hope you continue
The Sith'ari chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
This is no doubtfully your best work, keep it up.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Hmm well this has been an interesting concept.
KingOfThunder989 chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
keep it coming
Maelstrom454 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
IT'S LIAM NEESON
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I don't think vader should LET sarutobi stand down, until he GETS HIS INHERITANCE, that would be the first thing on his mind, fuck who is gonna be the next hokage.
SPark681 chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Oh man out of chapter I do hope to see more of this story all though I am curious if Naruto needs crystals to make the light sabers then why not recruit the crystal user gauren since she could probably make the needed crystal. Anyways keep up the great work!
DarkerThanNormal chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Good story, Keep it up.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
supert history
shadowfang jutsu chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
this is pretty good i hope you keep it going