Reviews for Shadow of Vader: Revamped
TokusatsuLuv chapter 8 . 4/25
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
A jedi ONE WEEK after activating the force? Doesn't that seem A LITTLE FAR-FETCHED? Considering he's the ONLY one on the planet with it.. (you KNOW if others could, they ALREADY WOULD HAVE!), and he gets sensed from half-way across the galaxy, but for some reason, ONE dot, on ONE planet, in ONE corner of the galaxy demands that jedi DROP everything else in THE UNIVERSE and run off to a back-water planet, with little to NO tech, who don't even BELIEVE in space! and be there so SOON after it appears? Somehow I find that, hard to believe, and THAT'S in a world of people jumping 10-20ft in a standing jump is NORMAL ANOTHER attempt to just make it, a "naruto fights endless stream of people coming for his head..No.4" story? SIGH.. "how disappointing"... Also, if chakra and "the force" are OPPOSITE sides, then how does techniques designed to work against yammanaka chakra techniques work against FORCE techniques? If the force is EXternal and chakra is INternal, then mind tricks should be INFINITELY(quite literally) harder to defend against if used through the force rather then chakra. the force is channeling the power of EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE at EVERYTIME(past,present,future), chakra is the power YOU PERSONALLY have!

The way I look at it, is the force, is just a "unique" power for naruto to have... Pein has the rinnegan, sasuke has the /blaze release, haku has ice, Ranmaru has his eye trick...Kimmimaru his "dead bone pulse"...ETC...ETC... It's AMAZING that supposedly "rare" bloodlines are really QUITE PREVALENT in the series. (a new two or three, appear almost every 5 episodes) so in THAT WAY, naruto's isn't really O.P. just "new and shiny" (although the characters shouldn't be able to grasp that IT'S actually a conduit to A WHOLE LOT more).
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 1/26
I'd still like it better if Itachi was killed in this encounter, it would show the akutski, to BACK OFF and that these guys are to be taken with the UTMOST seriousness and show Pein/Obedito that their plans MIGHT already be ruined before they start, plus it would show that the "OH SO GREAT Itachi" is NOT IN FACT that great, and it would probably ALSO shatter sasuke's mind like a glass dropped onto concrete, which in my book is always good for a chuckle.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 1/26
I personally don't see a problem with it's cost... I mean I can think of A LOT of people that ARE in konoha or SOON will be, Grab one of them and wham, you GOT your sacrifice... Danzo, any of the council, and hyuuga elders or ANY member of ROOT(after all they DON'T exist, so it's not murder, RIGHT?) are CURRENTLY in the village... Or Kabuto, (cuz naruto should know upon just LOOKING at him, that he's a spy)..and soon to be in the village? Sound 4, Itachi and Kisame, orochimaru, or if your feeling particularly mean, just sac sasuke. See? With all these people naruto could bring back a veritable ARMY and not NEED a "work-around", just think less "jedi", more "sith"...
Veljko S chapter 8 . 1/3
Can Naruto remake the death watch from star wars clone wars too pleas that would be cool.
Tokyoghoul11 chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Good story.
Alfedro203 chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
LA HISTORIA ESTA GENIAL Y SORPRENDENTE DEBERIAS CONTINUARLA ESPERO Y ACTUALICES PRONTO SUERTE
The Sith'ari chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Can you have Tayuya join the Hakumei Clan? Aside from Kimimaro, Tayuya is my favorite member of the Sound Four, plus she would make a good Sith in my opinion.
Lewis-Sama chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
Cool. Can't wait for more.
paininneck89 chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
Great story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Please more is needed
DannyEmber lover chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
will you shut up drew86419, you can have your own opinion but if you don't like the story then just leave.
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
I really fucking hate this. Everyone ruins their stories by making just willy fucking nilly decisions about these things. Why did tenten have to get involved? There was no point at this time and there isn't ever going to be a point to me. Why does he need a clan? Why not keep himself stronger than everyone else, I mean they are not friends so why is he doing this. Even if they were friends, I don't see Naruto going around teaching people about anything really. So you are an idiot who has no idea how to please an audience.
Blaze1992 chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
This story is KickA**! Please update it but please have Naruto use some jutsu soon while fun to read Naruto throwing people and ninjustu around. There has been no Naruto using any worthwhile attacks besides shadow clones.
Warlord Fellhammer chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
Love this! I can't even begin to describe how great this is! Please keep am coming when you can!