Reviews for The Saints Job
Pyro Psychotic chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Even years later, I hope you'll continue this. It's a great concept and i would love to see it fleshed out. If you need help, i would gladly offer mine.

WADR,

Pyro Psychotic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
why would you end there! why why why? please right more. i think i might die of excitement! this is so brilliant!
AnimeInTheBasement chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
this is the greatest thing i have ever read please please please continue it?!
Phoenix Song Burning chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love Boondocks Saints and Leverage. What you've got so far is great, can't wait for more. Please update soon.
MidnightShadow07 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
So interested to see where you're going to take this. Please update soon!
MS07
Ronnie19 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
this would be a hell of a crossover i would love to watch!
LolixKnenzi chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
First I agree about the fact that there should be more Leverage/ Boondock Saints crossovers.

Second Can I have more please I love the idea and everything.
Rachet chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
It sad there's not more
Novalee0310 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
The Liquified Platypus chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Please continue this story. I'm very excited to see what happens.
KimberleeRayeee chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I can see that this story has alot of potential and is going to be great. You ended chapter 1 with a great cliffhanger that is leaving me wanting you to update as soon as you can. I love The Boondock Saints and Leverage. I can't wait to see how you progress this story!
tearsXsolitude chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
YAy please update soon! I really like the idea you got going here!
Ashlin Night chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
U should continue this...it's really good and has alot of potential.
Steve0the0wraith chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Please tell me you're not gonna just leave it hanging there. Very creative match up and I can't wait to see what you do with it.
JuryBlazeBlade chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I must say that this has my interest peaked. I love the Boondock Saints and Leverage, look forward to seeing where you take this. I am going to love seeing what the rest of the teams reaction is to Conor and Murphy, I just hope that bullets dont start flying at the wrong people.

looking forward to the next chapter