Reviews for Company Picnic
nice work... lol maw maw is really funny XD XD
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
funny XD nice work
cursivenight chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
I really enjoyed this - it was well written, true to the characters, and entertaining. Thanks for sharing! )
Bunny1 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Awwwww, such sweetness! I love it!
LoveSomeTV chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Jimmy's a good guy. There should be more like him.
TheSolarTwilight chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love Raising Hope. I absolutely LOVE Jimbrina Jimmy/Sabrina.
DaveDShow chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
I felt so bad for Bethany because I've been where she is. That;s how real you made her to me. Hopefully, everything will be all right for her. :) And for Jimmy, too; little Hope has to be his first concern, and I like seeing the bond they have together. Beyond that, maybe Sabrina will, maybe she won't, but that's the choice Jimmy made, and now we'll see how it eventually plays out. A good story, with Burt & Virginia supportive as always(it's good to see a young man get along with his parents), and crazy- $$ Maw Maw doing her thing(lol).
twiniitowers chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Marla, That was the end? When you said you were done with this I thought that meant you had 4 or 5 chapters left in your document manager. **Baby Hope is the cutest**...Beth's letter was beautifully written. I'm still new to watching the show and haven't seen all of the episodes yet. "Raising Hope" is a good show. Cute story. Good job. :)
TL22 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Well that was interesting. I understood it a lot better after I watched a few shows. As always very well written. You had several humorous incidents Which had me laughing even thought I was not quite sure what I was laughing at. It took me to the last chapter to realized that Bethany was your character and not one from the show.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and as always am looking forward to your next story
buddygirl1004 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Aww this story was so great! Too bad it's over, please write mire stories!

The Quads