Reviews for Company Picnic
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
This was an amazing story you wrote about the Chances, if you like writing stories like this go for it you are a very talented and creative person. There will be haters but don't let them interfere with your amazing talent! This story was one of the best that I have ever seen online! I love Raising Hope and this story just made me feel much better that they stopped making it! Thank you so much for writing this story! So many people have enjoyed reading this, you are an amazing person and write amazing stories! Keep it up and maybe you will become a famous author and/or illustrator! Once again this is an amazing story and you are an amazing, creative, and talented person! Thank you for writing this story! ~anonymous
CutesyBunny chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
nice work... lol maw maw is really funny XD XD
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
funny XD nice work
cursivenight chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
I really enjoyed this - it was well written, true to the characters, and entertaining. Thanks for sharing! )
Bunny1 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Awwwww, such sweetness! I love it!
LoveSomeTV chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Jimmy's a good guy. There should be more like him.
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love Raising Hope. I absolutely LOVE Jimbrina Jimmy/Sabrina.
DaveDShow chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
I felt so bad for Bethany because I've been where she is. That;s how real you made her to me. Hopefully, everything will be all right for her. :) And for Jimmy, too; little Hope has to be his first concern, and I like seeing the bond they have together. Beyond that, maybe Sabrina will, maybe she won't, but that's the choice Jimmy made, and now we'll see how it eventually plays out. A good story, with Burt & Virginia supportive as always(it's good to see a young man get along with his parents), and crazy- $$ Maw Maw doing her thing(lol).
twiniitowers chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Marla, That was the end? When you said you were done with this I thought that meant you had 4 or 5 chapters left in your document manager. **Baby Hope is the cutest**...Beth's letter was beautifully written. I'm still new to watching the show and haven't seen all of the episodes yet. "Raising Hope" is a good show. Cute story. Good job. :)
TL22 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Well that was interesting. I understood it a lot better after I watched a few shows. As always very well written. You had several humorous incidents Which had me laughing even thought I was not quite sure what I was laughing at. It took me to the last chapter to realized that Bethany was your character and not one from the show.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and as always am looking forward to your next story
buddygirl1004 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Aww this story was so great! Too bad it's over, please write mire stories!

The Quads