Reviews for Second Chances
Baru11 chapter 55 . 4/17
Wow, It is the best story I have been reading ever. Is there any chance of epilogue?
Patsy chapter 55 . 12/4/2017
It’s been over a year and I really wish you would do an epilogue tobthis story;) I reread it every year— it brings so
Much joy my way. Screw Shonda, I’ll always be a MerDer shipper in my heart and soul.
Melanie chapter 55 . 9/9/2016
Crying tears of joy and please continue this story. I want to see them get married;) ATHIS chapter says 50 at the top and 55 under chapter. Please write us more MerDer;)
The Marmot chapter 55 . 4/6/2016
I've just read this fanfic and it is really amazing and overwhelming! Thanks for writing it! Hope you continue writing!
Guest chapter 55 . 12/30/2015
Continue-Reviews are not posting
Dec 30
Cynthia chapter 55 . 12/30/2015
Love this story and please continue your chapter 55 shows as chapter 50! This is so beautiful please continue:):)
Happy New Year
Cherylanne chapter 55 . 12/23/2015
AMAZING!
mandyg67 chapter 55 . 12/12/2015
This story is fabulous. I am so happy that you are giving them real happiness and that you have brought the family together so beautifully! You are a wonderful writer, and I have very much enjoyed this story!
Tajraa chapter 55 . 12/10/2015
I really hope that you Will write some more! It's amazing!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/9/2015
Haha rose got what she deserved. In the show i liked Addison somewhat but your addison makes me laugh ..
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Love this so far
Ellen chapter 55 . 12/9/2015
This is Great:):)Next Chapter-Ready for the twins,a wedding and Happily Ever After!
tajraa chapter 55 . 12/10/2015
Hey! I really hope that there is some more coming. I love this. I feel so happy when i read this because Meredith and Derek is happy, they (kind of blushing) deserve it. Much because that you really grow to love this people!
Melanie chapter 55 . 12/8/2015
Keep Writing Please!:):) This story is soooo wonderful and I hope we get to see the wedding ,Honeymoon,and the birth of the twins! I laughed and cried and fell in Love with MerDer all over again!
Patsy chapter 55 . 12/4/2015
Please tell me you are continuing!:) I want to see the twins born and a Wedding:):) I just found this story Wednesday and started reading and became addicted! Thank You -Cannot wait to read more!