Reviews for Saving Face
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This story chilled me to the bone. Faved.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You brillent evil person this was a work of art.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Jeez, you took what could have been a cracky, amusing idea and turned it into something magnificently creepy. You definitely succeeded. I'm glad I read this, because it was quite good!
Latrodectus Mactans chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I thought it was AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Well.. Shit.

That's damn good writing. I am massively creeped out now.
aarinisreading chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Why does Kohl have to be so creepy? Seriously! I like my face! I want to keep my face! Go away!
lalchan chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh gosh- this just fits -so- well. How has no one else thought of this before? Mai vs Koh, disturbing yet completely fitting. I'm probably going to have nightmares about this.
Dead Bones Sam chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I thought that was really well done! I never considered the possibility of Koh being able to escape to the mortal realm but hearing him take someone close to Aang and failing is surprising. Excellent job, kind of hoping for a sequel.
Darrakk chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh boy did you succeed! Awesomely creepy story!
Ko-pia chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
...well, thanks for the upcoming nightmares. This was almost too well written.
Energetic red chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Disturbing but fascinating, I loved it! Great job, glad mai was rescued, you captured Koh perfectly. :D
Fireborn101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was really really creepy. But also really really good. You used Mai's fake flatness really well and you did a great job in showing that her flatness is all an act.
Thank you for giving it a happy ending. I didn't want Mai to die faceless.
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
this was awesome
Kitakana chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is really well written. I think Maikoh is fascinating and love reading stories like this. You certainly succeeded making it creepy and disturbing, but really good at the same time!
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I have always been deeply fascinated by the idea of MaiKoh. Whether it's the greatest showdown in history or the Avaverse's answer to Persephone, I haven't yet made up my mind, but this story has just enough of both to make it perfect.

Seriously, I needed this. The idea of Mai facing down the Face Stealer has long been a favorite postseries headcanon of mine, and do you know that yours is the only story listed with Mai and Koh as characters? There's something ineffably wrong with that. Thank you for writing this awesome, thoroughly creepy story.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »