Reviews for Saving Face
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
This was terrifyingly great
randomnickname chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
The simple idea of this is awesome. Koh is one of the greatest character in the Avatarverse, and so is Mai! Perfect showdown.
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Amazing job with this fanfiction... it was so creepy!
I love it!
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
*shudders* you definitely succeeded in making this super creepy.
Evani chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Normally I don't like Mai that much, especially when its Maiko, but honestly I loved this, it was really well written, and it definitely had creepy/mildly erotic undertones, so well done on that. Thank you for writing it :)
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
WOW. Cool! Mai is so emotionless, and Koh steals emotion-filled faces... perfect! It was rather disturbing. But it was also AMAZING. I really like this story! Poor Mai, having to live with Koh being all super-creepy. The Maikoh was really disturbing. But it leant itself to the overall tone of the story. Again, great job! :D
White Fire7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Dude! You nailed it!

Honestly, great story, compelling premise, even a little emotional by the end (No pun intended).

Fantastic job.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
God, what a terrifying and yet, beautifully precise story. Fantastic work!
sarcasticval chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Creeeeeeeeepy!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
0_0
I'm trying to come up with words to describe how I feel about this but...yeah.
THIS IS SO GOOD.
Nikolai22 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Mai is so damn stoic all the time Koh would be like..."...damn."
Koh the kreeper lol
I always just imagined that Koh never really hunted for people it's just like if you happen to come across him he fucks yo shit up.
RadioactiveSpoon chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Holy fuck, Koh is a creeper.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
This was pretty creepy. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Brilliantly creepy!
AnnabethLuna chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Whoa! I love this - love the creepy/disturbing and also Mai's thoughts, the way her mask starts taking over her face, and then when Zuko and Aang finally come for her. Well-written and intriguing!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »