Reviews for Saving Face
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
It's an interesting story. I like the quick changes, how it swaps perspectives. I also like how we can see Mai slipping, but struggling to stay sane.
sfox88 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
You definitely succeeded. This was awesome. Is Zuko going to attempt revenge? (Also, if, hypothetically, spirits represent human thoughts, instincts, or emotions, what would Koh be?)
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That's was really cool! It was such an interesting idea, having Mai meet him. And it was really well written too! Great job!
Cookies chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
YES YOU SUCCEEDED YOUR GOAL

YOU EXCEEDED IT OH MY GD IT GAVE ME SHIVERS

This is actually one of the best horror stories I've read. Everything now is "oh my gosh zombie run."

This story sends actual shivers of fright down my spine. Thank you for writing such a terrifyingly wonderful story.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
...wow. that was...disturbing.
interesting, but still very, very...disturbing.
Surprise Kitty chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Definite success
draco2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
You sir or madam are a good writer!
Kaoupa chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very creepy. I always wondered what it would be like if Koh met Mai...
Blex Luthor chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is beyond amazing. It's always a good time finding fanfics as incredible as this.
soupcan chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wow. That was creepy beyond all reason. You did an amazing job with this. I don't know why I had never thought of what would happen if Mai and Koh met - now that you've written it, it seems so natural, to think what would happen if the no-emotions-showing girl met the face stealer, but for some reason it just never occurred to me. And reading this might have made it part of my headcanon that Mai saw a relative or someone get their face stolen when she was little, and that's why she's so stoic.
Very nice job!
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I will never blink again.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
fascinating story. it was apity they didn't use kah more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Cool
Gwendolyn368 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh my gosh, this was so amazing and creepy! My brain can barely form the words needed to express how much I love this because I'm still so blown away by it!
Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh yeah, you succeeded. Where on earth is the sequel to this?
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »