Reviews for Saving Face
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Creepy? Disturbing?

Mission KRIFFING accomplished.

We love to joke about Mai meeting Koh, but this fic *really* explores what it would be like for her, and what prolonged exposure would cost her. The only thing that didn't quite fit for me was Koh's initial motivation; he doesn't quite strike me as the rampaging type, but it was an effective enough plot device.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
You seriously CREEPED ME OUT! You succeeded.

There were a few instances you said 'moral' rather than 'mortal'. Honestly though, the tone and idea was perfect. You /had/ Mai's character down and Koh's.

Skin's crawling...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
One word: Daaang! Creepy, yet oddly believeable.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Yes, you succeeded; I was thoroughly creeped out by this.

I'd like there to be a rematch, and for Koh to go DOWN. A spirit's power is weakened when it manifests in the mortal world; Zhao's ability to kill the Moon Spirit proved that. Mai's knives weren't able to piece Koh's exoskeleton, but Sokka's Space Sword could cut through pretty much any substance, and there was plenty of 'space earth' material left over from that meteorite...
RubyStarPower chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
You are awesome. Not many story can freak me out but you my friend have succeed. I think the best thing about it is that you showed another side of Mai, so thank you for publishing this. _
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That story was awesome! I love the whole KohxMai thing!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9