Reviews for Tempest
Guest chapter 1 . 1h ago
i loved this so much! you conveyed the situation perfectly while keeping all the characters in character! I hope to see more from you! _reem :)
MoonlightFox143 chapter 1 . 1/17
I love everything about this story so much! I've probably read it about five times now, I swear. Its just wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Asfrygjlkkn dthgfgdhyiopdfgfufhfvf YOU CAN'T END IT HERE! IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE A ONE SHOT! Btw this is one of the most hilarious fanfictions (with actual plots) that I have EVER read!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This was all kinds of wonderful! I just love Parental!Roy.
Akai57nAka chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is one of the best FMA fanfic I ever read. When I finished reading this, it exactly give the same feeling as when I finished the manga.

I couldn't agree more about Al need love too! Everytime I read parental Roy fanfic, I always wonder why just Ed who get the whole attention?!

Thanks for writing such an amazing story :')

By the way, I wonder if I could get permission to translate this fanfic into my languange (Indonesia).

Please keep writing another amazing stories!
SarahDrav3n chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Hi, I am not a big comment writer, but this Fanfic was absolutly great. I saw the howl story befor me, from picture to picture. All characters were in place, and I had the filing I watch a trully new episode of FMA!

Thank you for the great time. I will read your other writings too, defenitly!
irezel chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
ohmygod scar brought hayate back, that is the BEST.
BloodyRose1979 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Love the comedy at the end; Ed throwing things, Al teasing Mustang and Mustang avoiding the wheelchair. Aw Scar made sure to return Hayate.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
We are superior! I'm always saying that to my guy friend when he says guys are better. Hmph.
I freakin' loved how well this story was written! I honest to god think this is once of the best stories I have read. Ever.

Edward tell someone to get Hayate. NOW. Or else.
Lilac Gemani chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
He needs to have shouted (or written) "i'll turn you all into fish" somewhere in that. He must.
InsanityFH chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Purrrfect! Now that Ed is asleep I can takeover the world MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! love the story! Sorry about that I have a weird personality like Ling/Greed it's almost like I am homunculus too(Jesus's Crist whan I did the little microphone thing and said 'homunculus' it wrought down 'home on christmas' LOL XD)(FHFun hammer)
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
So bromantic :3 well, not quite bromantic, but you know. Amazingly written and you pull all the whump strings - but i would've appreciated it if you split it into two or three chapters
Regina lunaris chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
lol Great Fic! I really loved it! Great Job!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Pfft, so when there's a thunderstorm I should worry more for my dad than for myself? Damn. Also, this story was so sweet and well-written. It made me feel like I was part of the gang. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this amazing piece of literature :)
meladi1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I have read this twice. I would read it again if it wasn't 0 a.m. i love the ending, it's so funny. Ooh Al *zap*