Reviews for Tempest
Fabro de Omres chapter 1 . 9/2
A storm alchemist is such a cool idea! This fic was really good too and the ending was perfect.
Donni chapter 1 . 6/8
Cool beans!
PinkSaphira chapter 1 . 4/2
I LOVED this story! It had me in the edge of my seat pretty much the whole time and not many stories do that for me! Gosh, just amazing. I just, wow. The way you write this was incredible! Definitely one of my favs!
ClairePuff chapter 1 . 3/18
Mustang: Makin' my way down the hall, walking fast-
Al: Wait, your wheelchair!
Mustang: -WALKING FASTER

Damn that angst though
Excellent story I love watching them get hurt and accidentally not be emotionally constipated
Also I think they were very well in character! It was very good!
My favorite fan fiction! You did a great job!
Aquarica chapter 1 . 2/24
Really good story! I liked the different ways you used alchemy in it, very creative
shini-amaryllis chapter 1 . 2/9
I'm still not over Roy hearing Ed say he was like his dad and how embarrassed Ed got, that was the best thing!
Hyourinmaru Kills chapter 1 . 1/9
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Mustang caught his chin?

His CHIN!?

dafuuq... woah, that would've been painful. Having your neck suddenly crash into your jaw whilst falling.
Donni chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
This is incredible
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
hayate saves the day again!
daisysakura chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
This definitely made me shed tears. I mean, the sweetness of it all was intense! I felt like I was intruding on something private and I loved it! A for sure! Oh, Ed and Roy are so adorable!
darkraistlyn chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This was just excellent. Perfectly in character, well fleshed out characters, and just a very well crafted story all around. Well done!
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
god creates dinosaurs. god destroys dinosaurs. god creates man. man destroys god. man creates dinosaurs. dinosaurs eat man. woman inherits the earth. - jurassic park, the woman whose name i have forgotten and dr malcom. oh, yeah, good fic as well
lexieconextreme chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Awesomeness. Thanks for the great story!