Reviews for Tempest
Mustang caught his chin?

His CHIN!?

dafuuq... woah, that would've been painful. Having your neck suddenly crash into your jaw whilst falling.
Donni chapter 1 . 6/23
This is incredible
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/30
hayate saves the day again!
daisysakura chapter 1 . 1/5
This definitely made me shed tears. I mean, the sweetness of it all was intense! I felt like I was intruding on something private and I loved it! A for sure! Oh, Ed and Roy are so adorable!
darkraistlyn chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This was just excellent. Perfectly in character, well fleshed out characters, and just a very well crafted story all around. Well done!
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
god creates dinosaurs. god destroys dinosaurs. god creates man. man destroys god. man creates dinosaurs. dinosaurs eat man. woman inherits the earth. - jurassic park, the woman whose name i have forgotten and dr malcom. oh, yeah, good fic as well
lexieconextreme chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Awesomeness. Thanks for the great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Awesomeness. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
frickin love this!

i would love a sequel to this of Ed and Al living with Roy,

OMG! Ed not being able to speak for two weeks is an awesome/funny idea! it could easily be both a HurtComfort and Humor fic.

-ZeyTheFox-
sugarthegoat82 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Love it. One of the best stories ever!
Akarri chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I was originally planning on re-reading Shadow of a Doubt, but the Author's Note there mentioned that you mad more parental pics... after some digging, I found that story's 'twin'. And I'm so glad I did.
I absolutely loved this. The interrelations between Ed and Roy were absolutely wonderful. I could not express that enough, so I'll just leave it at that.
I really liked that the relationship between Roy and Al changed as well. That's not often a thing in these Parental!RoyEd stories. And the part at the end with Hayate and Scar... That was great.
Thanks so much for writing this wonderful piece of work. C:
sakuzi-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Lovely fic! Great actin and bonding ahhhh. Love it when Al gets included too
FandomNutter chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
This is - legit - my FIFTEENTH time reading this fic. It is SO. GOOD.
AGH! You got me hooked on parental!royed!
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Parental!Roy makes me feel all gooey and nice inside. I thank you for this fic.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Love love love the parental portrayal. And you write both the characters and action very well.