Reviews for Tempest
Akarri chapter 1 . 9/21
I was originally planning on re-reading Shadow of a Doubt, but the Author's Note there mentioned that you mad more parental pics... after some digging, I found that story's 'twin'. And I'm so glad I did.
I absolutely loved this. The interrelations between Ed and Roy were absolutely wonderful. I could not express that enough, so I'll just leave it at that.
I really liked that the relationship between Roy and Al changed as well. That's not often a thing in these Parental!RoyEd stories. And the part at the end with Hayate and Scar... That was great.
Thanks so much for writing this wonderful piece of work. C:
sakuzi-chan chapter 1 . 7/9
Lovely fic! Great actin and bonding ahhhh. Love it when Al gets included too
FandomNutter chapter 1 . 7/7
This is - legit - my FIFTEENTH time reading this fic. It is SO. GOOD.
AGH! You got me hooked on parental!royed!
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/15
Parental!Roy makes me feel all gooey and nice inside. I thank you for this fic.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 6/13
Love love love the parental portrayal. And you write both the characters and action very well.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 6/9
THIS WAS AMAZING!
inuyashamunkey chapter 1 . 5/7
loved this story good job!
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 4/8
That was AMAZING XD!

Loved it :D

Love me some Roy parental XD
chickens chapter 1 . 4/5
Your stories are so heartwarming!
SakuraWindChime chapter 1 . 3/25
I really loved the relationships you developed and the story line was totally great!
Even the subtle details are incredible in this. I especially loved the metaphorical meaning of Ed's dream-like state, when he was on the verge of death and having a choice to return to his mother or go after his brother... It compares death to "home" which is sickeningly beautiful. This is a masterpiece in every way.
SakuraNights01 chapter 1 . 3/6
I LOVED this story so much! I couldn't stop reading it, it's so well written! You portrayed the Parental!RoyXEd in the best possible way!
It's odd. I seem to like almost all parental!RoyEd fics these days.

By the way, I like the mention of La La Land. It's a very nice place.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I don't even know what to say. This is just so damn good
BleedingCoffee chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
This was an enthralling and fantastic read! The action was fluid and intense and the character interactions just perfect. And thank you for saving the dog. :) Wonderful piece, thank you for writing!