Reviews for The Cure for Boredom
Sharie kazam chapter 50 . 5/13
this was brilliant. slowly going through your stories. You are a talented writer, i get sucked right in.
MargaritaS chapter 50 . 4/28
very interesting story, i was not a fan of buffys complete inability to have a relationship but that was pretty much completely in character :)
Jenasys Loveless Lovecraft chapter 50 . 4/26
I am so in love with this, you have no idea! You've got all the characters perfect. The humor and wit that we all know and love from Buffy. It was just amazing.
Angelicsailor chapter 23 . 1/12
Wow the drama honestly though I love all Buffy's guys I couldn't freaking choose
Angelicsailor chapter 20 . 1/12
I mean hey I like Rasul I'm not gonna say I don't think they would be hot together I mean everyone wants to "EF" Northman you know ? Old news. Literally lol
Angelicsailor chapter 19 . 1/12
Rasul is about to lay down the law for sure
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 1/11
LOL, I've never watched Buffy, but that 'crap' at the end is just so exasperated it's too funny
FaeGhostReader chapter 38 . 12/27/2017
I really like rasul
K.Henderson chapter 50 . 12/23/2017
Absolutely loved this. Read the entire thing, took all day but hey I had a cold and time to kill and this was pretty awesome. Cannot wait to read more on this group!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Loved this!
Satsukifujin chapter 50 . 12/14/2017
Love this story! ️
palmtreehead chapter 50 . 12/14/2017
Awesome story, love the way you wrote everyone. Thanks for sharing
geeklady chapter 50 . 12/11/2017
Woo sweetchi is back baby! Thank you for finishing this story you amazing person. I look forward to reading your oneshots
The White Leopard chapter 50 . 12/11/2017
It was a blast! And quite the monster of a fic. Much fun all around. I do look forward to seeing those one-shots (which I think is an excellent format for what they're going to be doing). Anyway. Loved it. 3
KEZZ 1 chapter 50 . 12/11/2017