Reviews for The Cure for Boredom
Angeleyes31102 chapter 50 . 12/12/2020
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I was laughing so hard at so many parts and you woke these universes seamlessly together in an impressive way! I really hope you continue this journey for us because it is truly fantastic!
tadah2 chapter 50 . 5/26/2020
this was great. bravo. thank you so much.
zinne chapter 50 . 2/17/2020
omfsm, this was great reading!
TruckersWife chapter 50 . 8/25/2019
sequel please?
Sharie kazam chapter 50 . 5/13/2018
this was brilliant. slowly going through your stories. You are a talented writer, i get sucked right in.
MargaritaS chapter 50 . 4/28/2018
very interesting story, i was not a fan of buffys complete inability to have a relationship but that was pretty much completely in character :)
Jenasys Loveless Lovecraft chapter 50 . 4/26/2018
I am so in love with this, you have no idea! You've got all the characters perfect. The humor and wit that we all know and love from Buffy. It was just amazing.
Angelicsailor chapter 23 . 1/12/2018
Wow the drama honestly though I love all Buffy's guys I couldn't freaking choose
Angelicsailor chapter 20 . 1/12/2018
I mean hey I like Rasul I'm not gonna say I don't think they would be hot together I mean everyone wants to "EF" Northman you know ? Old news. Literally lol
Angelicsailor chapter 19 . 1/12/2018
Rasul is about to lay down the law for sure
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
LOL, I've never watched Buffy, but that 'crap' at the end is just so exasperated it's too funny
FaeGhostReader chapter 38 . 12/27/2017
I really like rasul
K.Henderson chapter 50 . 12/23/2017
Absolutely loved this. Read the entire thing, took all day but hey I had a cold and time to kill and this was pretty awesome. Cannot wait to read more on this group!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 12/21/2017