Reviews for The Cure for Boredom
Please come back to this story. It's wonderful and deserves an ending : )
LucifersPudding13 chapter 11 . 2/19
NOOOOOO DENIS!
I liked him...
He just wanted to study for his bio exams
and he was such a sweetheart...
damn...
Buffyverse chapter 44 . 2/7
I just found this story and have spent the day reading it. I've was (am) a huge fan of Gone. Both are wonderful stories. Your characterization and ability to blend the canons together are enviable. I hope to see more of this fix!
hn'ned chapter 44 . 1/18
I don't know how to fully express how much I love this story though if it helps, I've already reread it at least 3 times in this past weekend. its getting a bit obsessive, but thats how much i adore this fic. Youve done a great job with character interactions and have kept them all in character (as far as I can tell). I love the development of Rasul's character and his role in Buffy's life. Maybe he'll get his own HEA though I'm hoping it's not Rasul/Faith or Rasul/Dawn. I just feel like Buffy should be the only permanent Slayer or at the least the only one from her home dimension in the SVM dimension. That's just me playing favorite.

All in all, I am extremely glad that I stumbled onto this story while I was browsing through TtH and came back over here so I can leave this behemoth symbol of love I have for your creation. Its saved to my phone so that I can obsessively reread it. It's a bit creepy and shows that I have no life, but to each their own. LOL.

So, once again, thank you for sharing your fic and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
Rebatrek chapter 44 . 12/31/2013
I absolutely love your story! My daughter, a big fan of yours, started reading it to me on a long car ride. I just finished reading it by my self and can't wait for the next update. You have a wonderful imagination and I'm glad you've decided to share it. Thank you.
Thenchick chapter 44 . 11/24/2013
post more plz
obsessivesyndrome chapter 44 . 11/16/2013
Love it!
TigerWolf chapter 44 . 11/6/2013
What a fun story! I've never read anything like it and that is exactly what makes it fabulous. I look forward to seeing your updates .
DGfleetfox chapter 44 . 9/23/2013
Sorry to hear about your dad - hope you made peace with it : ) I really enjoyed the Buffy/Eric love confession, thanks for writing and hope the wait is not long for more, Ciao!
The Future Mrs Tom Riddle chapter 44 . 9/21/2013
I'm so glad Buffy finally gave Eric a break and Rasul having to watch the whole scene just made it so much better!
WanderingEye chapter 44 . 9/19/2013
My reaction to your story update alert:

Say what...? But...how?

You're ALIVE?!

Anyways, loved the update. Once again I have to reiterate how sorry I feel about Rasul. Great Buffy/ Eric interaction. Til next time!
MrsGooglyBear chapter 44 . 9/18/2013
Awesome update! :D Really enjoyed reading it! Can't wait for more to come! :)
rachesaurus chapter 44 . 9/16/2013
I think I cried a little bit. This was probably a bigger part of my life than it should have been. Such a big moment. You da best.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/16/2013
Wonderful chapter and I love all the action and humor. The idea of Wolf, Ram and Hart getting into this dimension again is chilling. I'm glad things are calming down a bit for you.
geeklady chapter 44 . 9/16/2013
I AM SO HAPPY! Thank you for posting this! Keep up the great work!