Reviews for Harry Potter Jurassic Park
Monsters-Need-Love-Too chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I would love to do this. Could I possibly have permission? I will give you credit in each chapter. If so, I'll explain my idea. *puppy dog eyes* Please?
Yami Tenno 3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
i've been thinking about what it would be like if these crossed over as well...if i find time i'll try it out
ShadowWolfAlphaGirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Does it have to have Harry? When you think about it, Hagrid would be better.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
interenting challage
InGenworker chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Okay hows this: A 23 year old Luna Lovegood(being Luna) wants to have a vaction at Costa Rica, the home of the common Costa Rican Dragon. On the way the plane crash's and becasue of her magical ability she svaes herself. She finds herself on a werid island, inhabitated by weird wing-less dragons.

Luna relises that when she hit the ground it damaged her magical soul, stopping her from Aparating. Soon she meets a lonley male raptor, who was seprated from his pack a long time ago. After spending a few weeks on the Island with the raptor she geta annoyed by the fact she can't understand what its saying, so she begins to train herself to become a animagus.

Soon Luna and the Raptor come across a InGen Compound, where she contacts her farther, who tells her to stay where she is and he will find her. Later he appers apprates infront of her and she has to decide if she wants to go with him or stay with the Raptor.

I don't think having a actual crossover with Jurassic Park charactors would be a good idea, just stick with the Islands.

Hope this gives you some ideas to write it!