Reviews for I Will Become a Ghost
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/28
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/28
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/28
burntblood.1982 chapter 24 . 7/6
Why does nartuo have to be nice to hintat can't use just not let him be with anyone instead
Nice story, hopefully you"ll continue.
blankblank37 chapter 24 . 6/14
Post your good story sooner! I love your story!
Distanctive chapter 10 . 5/30
wa... kablow indeed FUCK TIGNIGNGITNITNGOL
Distanctive chapter 8 . 5/30
ESEIUGFSADDFGSHGFAYUGFAHKEFGJDGHFJAHFUIEHFES FOMGOMGOG OGOMGOGMKOGGOMGOGMGOM i thougth they'd be smarter lol learn to control your shinobi, very unprofessional
Very nice I like this story and the main bad guy is a grate choice.
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 3 . 3/28
Seriously, shove this garbage back up your ass you Kishimoto loving little fuck.
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 3/28
This is garbage and the amount of ass kissing going on disgusts me. I can't wait when your little hero Kishimoto kicks the damn bucket, you'll finally end up shutting up.
khannarie chapter 24 . 3/18
Done.. *sigh*now we wait... The last one was from last june2015.. But I'm holding on to your promise,we just need to be patient.. Story as good as this is always worth the wait!
khannarie chapter 21 . 3/18
I'm so glad I didn't give up on this quickly, I almost did when you killed kurama... It was always a major turned off IMO.. But the story was so action packed, I didn't get a chance to dwell on it too much I like that things are actually happening in this story. Invasion, war, alliance, betrayal, personal issues, etc. How can I get bored with that?! You sure know how to make your reader keep reading, see I'm close to finishing all the available Chaps..
I'm also glad that this will eventually be a Naruhina ship. I don't care if their love story wasn't even the focus, its enough that I know Naruto will end up with Hinata.. Well he did mitarashi so I hate her for that but he's a healthy young man, it wouldn't be realistic if he stayed virgin all those seven years..obviously there was no innocence left in Naruto, and I'm quiet cool with it. It works for this story so who cares... I even like your Ocs a bit.. They were strong but they never stole the spotlight from Naruto, (ocs tend to do that to canon characters and i hate it with passion) they were a good solid background as well as supporting characters. I also got hooked by akatsuki's taking the initiative to offer alliance with the other Shinobi they so want to destroy some years ago. Speaking of akatsuki, I wonder who was the person outside the akatsuki's HQ in the cave? Will that person stop pein from their alliance with the other Shinobi nation? It's prolly Obito or madara, depending on who you prefer.. Oh and I so want to b*tchslap those who refer to Naruto's leaving as a betrayal. I wish the council meeting was longer, ID love to see Naruto toyed with those oldbats! Rawrs!
Lols, anyway, I hope you post new chapter soon, I'm a bit reassured when I read from one of your AN that you already have an ending for this story, so it tells me that you know where you're going to take this story and less chance of you abandoning it :) Ill finish the rest of the chaps and will oatiently wait for the new update..
NameAnonymous chapter 1 . 3/12
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read!Please update soon.:D