Reviews for I Will Become a Ghost
Trigun chapter 24 . 6/19
Yay! I'm so very glad that this story lives on, it is too good to just let die, welcome back. I enjoyed the chapter and I'm glad that Naruto is willing to give having a relationship with Hinata a chance. I'm curious to see how Micheru is going to react to that relationship. My only minor complaint about the chapter is I would have liked to have seen a little interaction between Naruto and Hinata, especially now that they are going to be more active on the romantic side. Good luck with the next chapter and I can't wait to read it.
SOL4RIS3 chapter 24 . 6/18
So...what about that dragon ...that told naruto to come on the uva tower in 14 days?
SOL4RIS3 chapter 15 . 6/18
Hey yo...u know kyuubi(kurama) is a beast only create of chakra so he or any biju can't die it can only be sealed ...and if it die then it will reborn after some years then how come 9 tailed died ?
BurningSaiyan chapter 24 . 6/13
This is great, normally when someone makes a new threat come along and is gonna bum fuck the elemental nations it is really hit and miss, but this is fucking awesome. I love how you didn't go the easy route and bash most Konoha shinobi. Kenpachi seems really interesting. I like Naruto/ Ghost a lot, although I have to say your title doesn't make any sense (I just don't like it much). Your OCs for the most part are really great, and I am happy you didn't make them OP. Why did you skip the 7 years, I would have been happy to have 3 - 5 chapters showing Naruto's growth? Did Naruto not train at all for the 9 months he infiltrated the Reavers? Great job and keep up the great work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 6/12
cool. oh and i am glad that you updated. good!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 24 . 6/11
forgot about this, need to re-read it all
bankai777 chapter 24 . 6/10
I am glad this story was finally updated.
strongbridge chapter 24 . 6/10
Thanks for updating it
mocking harsh chapter 24 . 6/10
Guy please upload the nect chapter within 6 days please i will npt be able to read ot gor months
When will u post next tme
Sabie0521 chapter 23 . 5/26
I hope you pick this story back up, I really want to know the ending.
DefendTheUndefended chapter 15 . 4/17
This is a very well done and put together story. I love reading it and have been reading it for two night staying up all night as well reading. I can tell a lot of time went into this and the result is amazing! One of the best I have read so far!
Sakura needs to realize what she did. You don't suddenly hug who you betrayed and say you're sorry then try to "knock some sense" into him. Same goes for Kakashit. Can't even follow what Obito tells him! Pathetic Team 7. At least Sasuke isn't that pathetic enough to even confront Naruto for that threat he pulled...
Foxy the Pirate chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Aye matey ye be best making that new chapter or you be walking the plank!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Will Naruto try to destroy Konoha.