Reviews for I Will Become a Ghost
IWarnedYou chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
dam... this is one of the best stories I've ever read I can't wait for the new update but what about the dragons telling naruto about the tower? is that still gonna happen I hope so please update soon I haven't read a good story like yours in so dam long
Hmmm chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
So far, I have enjoyed this fic even though I want to kill your Naruto. XD So this is NaruHina right? Just a suggestion, how about you incorporate the fact that Hinata is being bullied by her own Clan who had been mentally and emotionally abusing her since she was young. You know, the reason why I love Hinata so much is that even though she was bullied by her clan and her own father calls her a failure, she does not hate her clan and wants to change it instead. Maybe you could add that.
Too much bashing chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
I am starting to hate your Naruto. He sounds like Canon Sasuke to be honest. And how could he ignore Hinata! She was the first person who awknowledge and loved him according to Kishimoto's latest interview! I dont even ship Naruhina but i can say that naruhina fans must be pissed off with how you characterized Hinata. You pretty damn destroy everyone's aesthetics here to shove your mary-sue and gary-sue OC's. How could he be so damn insensitive. Your Naruto is too damn immature like canon Sasuke. But I expected much. When one character is OCC, expect the whole damn crew to be OCC. It's like reading a story of strangers with familiar names.

You make a good plot, yes. The plot is interesting. But Naruto's characterization here is awful. But aside from that, your fighting scenes is the reason why I stayed to read this far. The fighting scenes are not confusing in contrast to some fighting scenes I have read in this site. What captivated me most is that the fighting scenes are balanced. That means that there was no blalant biased on the side of Naruto. He is not overpowered and was not shown to be this guy who can defeat things in one attack unlike most of the Naruto-veangence-centered fics. This kind of balance is what I have been looking for in action centered fics.

I will continue to read if you made developments on the characters. And I am not talking about power or the battle prowess kind of development. I am talking about the CHARACTER character kind of development. I don't care if your Naruto is badass. A well written character is not judged by how fast he can defeat an oponent, but one who knows when to spare and when to kill.
Trigun chapter 24 . 6/19/2015
Yay! I'm so very glad that this story lives on, it is too good to just let die, welcome back. I enjoyed the chapter and I'm glad that Naruto is willing to give having a relationship with Hinata a chance. I'm curious to see how Micheru is going to react to that relationship. My only minor complaint about the chapter is I would have liked to have seen a little interaction between Naruto and Hinata, especially now that they are going to be more active on the romantic side. Good luck with the next chapter and I can't wait to read it.
DeaD BonE chapter 24 . 6/18/2015
So...what about that dragon ...that told naruto to come on the uva tower in 14 days?
DeaD BonE chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
Hey yo...u know kyuubi(kurama) is a beast only create of chakra so he or any biju can't die it can only be sealed ...and if it die then it will reborn after some years then how come 9 tailed died ?
BurningSaiyan chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
This is great, normally when someone makes a new threat come along and is gonna bum fuck the elemental nations it is really hit and miss, but this is fucking awesome. I love how you didn't go the easy route and bash most Konoha shinobi. Kenpachi seems really interesting. I like Naruto/ Ghost a lot, although I have to say your title doesn't make any sense (I just don't like it much). Your OCs for the most part are really great, and I am happy you didn't make them OP. Why did you skip the 7 years, I would have been happy to have 3 - 5 chapters showing Naruto's growth? Did Naruto not train at all for the 9 months he infiltrated the Reavers? Great job and keep up the great work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 6/12/2015
cool. oh and i am glad that you updated. good!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 24 . 6/11/2015
forgot about this, need to re-read it all
bankai777 chapter 24 . 6/10/2015
I am glad this story was finally updated.
strongbridge chapter 24 . 6/10/2015
Thanks for updating it
mocking harsh chapter 24 . 6/10/2015
Guy please upload the nect chapter within 6 days please i will npt be able to read ot gor months
Guest chapter 23 . 5/30/2015
When will u post next tme
Sabie0521 chapter 23 . 5/26/2015
I hope you pick this story back up, I really want to know the ending.
DefendTheUndefended chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
This is a very well done and put together story. I love reading it and have been reading it for two night staying up all night as well reading. I can tell a lot of time went into this and the result is amazing! One of the best I have read so far!