Reviews for The Secrets Out
wondersofthessia chapter 25 . 8/29
This was my first Mpreg story, and it was truly mind blowing. I hope you're still planning on writing a sequel.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 5/21
I don't trust John Winchester to keep his word or continue to try and support Dean. He'll cut and run as soon as he can.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 5/21
bobby may be the best thing in Dean's life right now. Sam's problem was not a good enough excuse for his behavior.
Jissy2013 chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
love it :)
rodney215 chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
Are you still planning on a sequel?
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Sam goes into full selfish mode? I have always thought better of the character than that.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Does this mean that Dean is finally going to break away from John? Where is Sam's place in all of this?
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Dean is getting too worked up abut things. He needs to become calm or something bad is going to happen.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Addressing canon events now? Good job.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 25 . 2/9/2014
oh wow. and...did he just...WAS THAT FUCKING ZACHARIAH?! the whore-eating douche-nozzle! omg!
Cherry blossom chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
I thought Dean was secretly in labor.
cherry blossom chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
way better than last chapter, more drama.
Cherri blossom chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
no, to emotional, unlike the characters. Dean's father and brother should abandoned him again that would make it more interesting.
Hope chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
Hmmm "Updated: 6-2-13 - Published: 4-10-11" in the Authors note you said, that the sequel would be out "later this summer" but that was back in June, does this mean you won't post a sequel? O.O I really hope you're on hiatus or something, cause this story is so freaking good!
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
This story is coming along very nicely. You are doing a great job with it.