Reviews for Kevlie Difference
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
Do you know what's ironic about this looks like another incest pairing aside from Bwen,due to their hair color,eye color,and skin color,don't forget Kevin's mom looks like Julie without the Asian features and longer hair.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Good job!
Hina Kariachi Hakubi chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Last week I wouldn't have even looked at this fic, despite having you on author alert. Luckily my brain had a 'pair the spares' moment during a Bwen run and realized that Kevlie is more interesting.

Honestly, I'm hooked, mostly by how you're writing Kevin. Recently broke up with my pretty, so I can tell you that you've got the thought process and emotions down pat. Really, just a wonderful job.

And, in that vein, update darn it!
FireflyLlama chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
UPDATE IT NOW! Please?
Cskjjmdrn chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Very cute ;) This is a good writing style for you. The past few seemed a little... fake? idk, but this style really paints the picture. I would highly suggest trying it again.
Cskjjmdrn chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Wow! the way you've developed their friendship is amazing! I'm going to take note of that for my own writing ;) Get the next chapt up SOON PLEASE!
Niobe's Pen chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Well, I'm reading this without the music, and it's kickass. Never really liked songfics, so that's why. Update?
Niobe's Pen chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
OOH, shoutout! Thanx! Oppresion? Interesting. But then we sound like dictators.

KEVLIE DICTATORSHIP, ACTIVATE!

JK. Like the chappie! MOREMOREMORE!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Whoaness. This is some nice sweet Kevlie :D :D :D And with some action too! You're getting better at fight scenes :)
The Cretin chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I read all 3 chaps and you know what, I'm glad I did. I like how you've taken time and developed their romance to a great degree. I admit I was a little wary of this pairing at first but you pull it off very well. I figured you could do it though, to me you are one of the best Ben10 writers.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
This is good. I mean Kevin was not completely like "Oh yeah I'm over this bitch and now I can date four girls at once!" thing but at the same time he isn't all "WHY did I break up with her? I love her and I want her back! WHY I AM SO STUPID? WHY? WHY? WHY?" :P Lol. Just saying that I really liked how you stuck Kevin somewhere in the middle as if it was like "Yeah, I liked her once and I loved her once and I do miss her but I really know it would never ever work out between us ever again" I dunno, I just really liked this one for absolutely no reason :P
ben10forever chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
l dont know why but for some reason I cant stand this couple. no offense to anyone who likes it Im just saying. I cant stand Julie and Kevin is my favorite character and I perfer him with Gwen since Julie is such a wuss again no offense...anyway thats just me since Im a huge Gwevin fan and Im a Gwen lover so yeah...
ben10forever chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
This was really good. Much nicer than the other one though :P Lol.
Niobe's Pen chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Painfully beautiful. I love the way Kevin's thoughts are written, it feels so real and human and cold. Fabulous chapter.

I find it depressing that this story has so little reviews because of the pairing. C'mon, people! Join the resistance! Or whatever you wanna call it, since we aren't resisting anything...