Reviews for The Twilight Saga: Blinking Star
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 1/4
Stupid question: Tommy is an OC right? I must have skipped over the part where he was introduced.
Revelation Rebel chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
(sighs happily)
Gotta love Charmed!
Revelation Rebel chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
(frowns)
I thought Aphrodite was the Goddess of Love!
NellieWolf123 chapter 56 . 10/10/2014
i luv happy endings:)
Guest chapter 56 . 4/15/2014
I loved it so much ur a. Really good writer I didnt think u needed to change anything because it was perfect‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼
katie light chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Not as good as the first few but love the story
katie chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
amazing this book is so coollllll!
krazy.khik.noelle chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how could you BILLY COME BACK TO ME
NNNNNOOOOOOOO!

also i love your story
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Venus is Roman mythology. Aphrodite is Greek mythology. Just saying. Don't be offended. I do this for every story I read.
wardygirl2k13 chapter 49 . 9/12/2013
very good book thx 4 writing it
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
So far when I am reading this, I am thinking; 'wow really nice story. This author deserves much more reviews.' It seems to me like the stories that deserve the most reviews don't get them, but the stories that are pretty-much plain get all the reviews! Anyways, what I mean is, you deserve more the 200 reviews! :) So far this is a really nice story!

Skeeter20 chapter 56 . 7/11/2013
I absolutely loved it! I was not expecting the battle for the shifters or the volturi showing up! Great job...definitely one of my favorite stories
5289belle chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
Love it.
HinataSexyHyuga chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
WAIT WHY DO TOMMY HAVE TO HIDE FROM THE SUN? HE GOT THE POWER TO MAKE PEOPLE SEE, FEEL, HEAR &TASTE WHATEVER HE WANTED THEM TOO! IF HE CAN MAKE EVERYONE IN CITY SEE SHOOTING STARS, HE CAN MAKE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! HIDING IN SHADOWS IS WHAT'S GONNA LOOK ABNORMAL ONCE YOU THINK ABOUT IT! CAUSE THAT LIKE STALKER/KILLEE STUFF OR SOMEONE WHOSE RUNNING FROM THE FEDS! &WHY CANT HE USE HIS POWER ON SUNNY WEEK DAY FOR SCHOOL!?
twilight edward twilight chapter 56 . 2/11/2013
amazing
just wonderful, i love it