Reviews for Damaged Angel
Blktiger Of The Moon chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
read almost the entire thing i one sitting and i have to say that is the best crossover ive read so far, keep flying, but do keep some of Fang's personality. check back later to finish
Sage McGavin chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Uh oh massie's making trouble. Claire is probably gonna get dumped by Cam and then she's gonna leave cause there's nothing left to make her stay other thatn her family and she can still see them jus in brief visits.

Me smell kristian/ massie cat fight in the futur
Maximum Fan of Fang chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
i have been checking in every week to se if you have made anothe r entry and nothing update as soon as possible

Dont saty on the ground,

Maximum Fan Of Fang
Maximum Fan of Fang chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Major OOCness in this one...what claire and fang is like putting claire with darrick or fang with nudge...but however it is an okay story i still think Max should have stayed ...but this is your story...sorry i havent reviewed i forgot all about this but i remembered and i just had to see if you wrote...i think max should come back and try to get fang back...and cam would try to get claire back...cam and max have a plan to get there soul mates back...sounds good but like i said your story just come back and write more...

Maximum Fan of Fang

P.s i wrote alot on this review XD
Sage McGavin chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
If Massie sends that pic to Cam then Claire would most likely lose her BF then almost nothing would keep her in Westchester. She would leave with Fang and that would be that. It would be all Massie's fault that she left too.
Sage McGavin chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Wise men say,

only fools rush in,

but i can't help'

falling in love with you

can't wait to hear her desicion or cams reaction to claires new crush and you do know that weschester is in NY right?
maximum fan of fang chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Well thank you for giving me props ive reviewed alot and no one has mentioned me... anyways this chapter great... and Massie's parents names are Kendra and William... and any idea in the fanfic is great just need to encourage your self and trust your writing good enough to know its good :)

Maximum Fan of Fang
Sage McGavin chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
i was about to cry it was soooo goood but who does she end up with cam or fang? and massies parents names are William and Kendra
maximum fan of fang chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
get back on your computer and write even though i barely read this but it good i need to stop reading stories that leave me on cliffs

and which book in clique series did you write this in

Maximum fan of Fang
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Good story! continue writing it! I love it!
Jacki chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I like it alot! I knew it was Claire! Awesome story
Sage McGavin chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
um wow that was awesome pwease continue pwease
Sage McGavin chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
this is sooo cooool
Jamie Wilson chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Nice story.
Jct chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Oh my god you must continue this story or I shall kill myself!