Reviews for Breakdown
I love this story so much I laughed and I cried I was so scared that it wasn't completed but it was fantastic
my deathly hallows chapter 18 . 1/22
Thank you for writing this. I loved it.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
You're really assuming that the cps does more than a lot of talking. They would have no basis for it and no legal right to do anything but put them in a temporary home, together unless one had violent tendencis TOWARD THE OTHER until they had enough proof to completely or partially deny the parental rights. They would very rarely separate the two, especially in there first home after the two had supposedly suffered abuse together, because it would just be stupid. That's not how they would try to fix the codependency. It doesn't work that way. But good effort!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
That was Epic Family Reunion Ever ! xD

but Totally Great !

Gosh... is CPS this stupid, I probably hate them !
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014

I both love and hate these kind of stories. I love them, because they make me feel so much emotion, and I adore the family bonding at the end of them. And yet I hate them because of the COMPLETE AND UTTER RAGE they make me experience. Especially when written well, which yours is.

So thank you. Even if I feel a blinding anger as I read this, know it's a good type of anger. The type of anger that lets you know that I am really invested and enjoying your stories!
scooby31415 chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
This was brilliant :)
are you there god it's me chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I'm loving this so much. I'm crying but I love it. You're an amazing writer
OldNarnian chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Awe! This story was so sweet and I could just imagine all of it happening! Supernatural fics are hard but you manged to do a bang up job! I'll be looking out for your other ones :)
DontCallMeFelicity chapter 18 . 5/20/2014
That was brilliant! I love it! 17 was my favourite - 'yeah, Dean's my brother, and he's pissed' - every time I read it I have to say it all in my head! Kudos to you, that was amazing :) xx
PJHPcrazysis chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
This story was so amazing!
Thecrasy chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
That was a great story, I loved it ! Kudos to you!
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
At times likes this... I HATE CPS!
Yorushike chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
really enjoyed this story. It was just so typical dean and sam :). I am so glad that I didn't have to raise those two, because honestly if Dean hadn't been so loyal to his dad those two would have destroyed the earth before dean turned 21 :)
Greetings Yorushike
slystir chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Hey. Thank you for posting this. I enjoyed it muchly!