Reviews for Brace Yourself
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 1 . 8/23
I wish you would write Delena again the way you write Damon is beyond superb
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 4 . 4/26
I wish you would write Delena some more you excel at it
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Oh God, this Damon of yours owned my heart! Love him! Sad that you stopped writing stories, you're good!
Kina Kalamari chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Alert! Alert! You're still amazing!

I'm not sure how many times I can leave reviews waxing poetic about your amazing prose before I start to sound like a broken record, so I'm not going to go into detail here. This is just awesome.
Leandril chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Love it! This was absolutely fantastic!
TashaRose chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Excellent!
psymplemind chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
You captured the tension/word play between Delena very well plus adding the humor...excellent:)
psymplemind chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Loved the ester bunny comment...and so many other quips! Clever plus really great narrative
psymplemind chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Well done :)
psymplemind chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Read all four chappies and loved it! Your sense of humor is delightful! Laughed-out-loud for real! Two thumbs up!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
God I love this. I love Damon's irritation and complete adoration, and the snark was so perfect it had me laughing out loud on more than one occasion! Seriously, love it.
ElvishGrrl chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Another amazing story that just reaches into my chest and squeezes my heart in its vice grip. You are such an amazing writer - there aren't adequate words of praise for me to bestow.
If only...if only the show could have given us something like this, instead of the trainwreck that was the 2nd half of S3. S2 was Bronte and Austin and freaking F. Scott Fitzgerald next to the mess of 3.14-3.22.
I wish you wrote for the show. I'm not even sure the mess they've made is even fixable now, but if anyone could do it, it's you.
Hope you find inspiration and time for DSSB again.
Thank you for every damn thing you publish, before and in the future.

Jenn
chiarascalo chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I'm new to the TVD world, and I loved this. Keep writing! :)
TheMadKatter13 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
BEAUTIFUL! AH~! I absolutely LOVE it and I feel that it is really, fantasticly, in character! AH! x
cdaye8184 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012