Reviews for Broken Images
LOVE this fic! Will there ever be more?
faded62 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Literally desperate for more.

Hope you're planning to finish off the series.
Lady StarfireDescant chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
One word: Fabulous. Fabulous charac. dev. on your own considering the fact that at the time you wrote it there had only been a few episodes on air.{as I'm writing this review nearly the entire 1st series is on Starz on demand-by the way are you a Torwood fan? Miracle Day premiers this coming friday!} The moment I watched the first few minutes of this programme I though "ArthurMerlin #1 medival slash couple" {Isn't it funny how after fanfiction for even just a month that's automatically what your mind goes to}. All the innuendo and sexual tension betwixt the king and the sorceror is just delicious. Bringing me to my nest point: UPDATE THIS FABULOUS STORY! All the episodes are up on demand and if you haven't seen them all yet, use them to your advantage!
BarbieIsUglierThanGodzilla XD chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
JUST SCREW HIM ALREADY AND TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL!

Sorry I just had to say that :D
felinavamp chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I read your other Camelot fics but this is the best one for me. Sorry about the typos in my earlier review,I was so excited when I wrote it and didn't check. I meant I want to see more about Arthur/ Merlin. . Bring on some "intimacy" between the. Dying to read more!
felinavamp chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
I'm overjoyed that you are writing this fig. Love the Camelot series and Jamie Campbell Bower and Joe Fiennes together is the slash of? my dreams. You are doing great at character developing & I want to see mire female Arthur/Merlin. Youshall make this an M ratedfic, so you can get more freedom and juicier action. Lol e erytime I heard Jamie talking in interviews about how wonderful Joe Fiennes is, I can't help myself to burst into laughter. I read that Fiennes calls Jamie "rock chick". Update soon. Your story is my favorite noe!
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it AND I love it. I'm sorry if I'm on fan mode or maybe because I don't have much time to writte a better review but when I find more time I will come back and comment on your other chpaters. Meanwhile I hope you update. PRetty, pretty plz? *puppy eyes*
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I'm glad to see that someone is writing for these two. There's so much chemistry between them. I hope you continue.
Circe chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Seriously, more! Please!
garam81 chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Oh, this is great! Recently got into 'Camelot' but sad that there's not loads of FF already.

Really great stuff here, you have written the characters of Merlin and Arthur really well - especially Merlin (mmm.. Joseph Fiennes...!)

Can't wait to read more!
inbees chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Aww, I was almost hoping for something mildly Merlin/Kay after the last episode ;) So little of Kay around.

But that is great as usual and I'd never stop to enjoy how great their dynamic is.

"What have you done now?" moment just made my day.
inbees chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
I absolutely love your story and I'm craving for more. You're hitting just the right spots for me, as far as Arthur/Merlin relationship is concerned.

However, I would not agree with you saying that Arthur seems to be not complex enough. I feel like the only person in the world who sees Arthur actually quite complex one ;) For now he is just confused and still fragile kid, who doesn't get much from everything happening around. But I'm sure he's going to evolve yet.

And even if you don't see it, you're actually doing pretty well with showing it in your story. I think that from now on I'm going to be waiting for your updates as much as for the next episode. Wonderful job done here!
Anonymous5555 chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I love the way you write the Merlin/Arthur dynamic. This "Arthur is mine. Mine: a king to be shaped, an ideal to be created, a boy to be made a man. Mine to do with as I see fit." And this " He was a sorcerer's figurehead, until I could make him otherwise." That's exactly the way I see them. The show contrasts them so much, (like you said Merlin is complex, Arthur isn't) and the way you write it is pure awesomeness. Though I'm not sure about Arthur knowing Merlin was lying, I'm really hoping it will come up at some point in the show, just so Arthur can call him out on it. He did figure out Merlin was behind the sword, so he should be able to figure out Merlin was lying about the other sword too...And I am totally rambling, so I'll end this review now.
Anonymous5555 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I love this chapter. The way you've captured Arthur's emotions...in the show he looked like he felt betrayed by the two of them, and he even looked a bit jealous (though of which one of them or whether it was just his not being able to have who he wanted, I'm not sure). I'm glad you wrote this. Especially since the show doesn't look like it's going to address it any time soon.
Anonymous5555 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
The 'who is she?' scene 3333 Those two were slashy enough up to that point, but that scene seiously made me wonder what could have went down in Kay hadn't came in.