Reviews for Uncomfortable Attractions
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
o i so very much love this XD
Jarick chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Must. Have. SEQUEL! :D
lynn-writer chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hilarious!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Rofl! I couldn't stop laughing about this one! My god that was awesome! XD
brittney brown chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh my god i so couldn't go like two seconds without busting up laughing, like seriously people came in my room to see what was happening lol this was just completely and totally... epic.
Piceron chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Aveline and Meredith. That made me laugh so hard. I'd love to see a sequel with Sebastian and Hawke.

Nicely written with a deft touch.
chipperdyke chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
No. You need to write a sequel entitled: "Wherein Isabela fucks Hawke's brains out."

What a great drunken game.. and quite hilarious.
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hah this made me laugh! Humor is hard to do well, especially when you're trying to keep them in character, but you do it very well here. Everyone is hot for Hawke's mom, oh god lol. And Fenris's dream? And Hawke's whispered confession about Isabela. That was just cute. Haha and Varric likes Bethany!

Nice one, you really made me smile. ]
WesternFish chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
The sequel to this must exist! D: Do it!
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
God, I love this. I'd totally love a sequel to this. Or a fic where people get together with those that they are uncomfortably attracted to.

Anyways, great job!
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
LOL! This was a great sorry. I think that sequel would be funny as hell! I hope you write it! :)
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I love Sebastian/Hawke! You should totally write a sequel :D
red lilies chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Loved the ridiculous attractions and Fenris' blatant reference to Shepard Book. I nearly choked on my drink reading that line - serves me right for not reading the warning.

Also love your Varric, perhaps just because of his crushes on all the Hawke girls but Hawke. XD

RL
arogus98 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That was great. I especially loved Hawke's name. Always love a KOTOR reference.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I'm still sitting here laughing like a fool...and I didn't even have any of what they were drinking. Too funny!